.4.

𝐋𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚: 𝐀 𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

----------------------------------

Namjoon POV~

Hope, my ass. Thinking back to how I always tried to talk to that arrogant bastard, I can't help but cringe. First, he's horribly rude to me, second, he mentions DIVORCE like it's nothing, third after that he calls me his HUSBAND. His list of wrong-doings just goes on and on.

Sometimes when I remember what his grandma told me, I wanna go back and talk to him but I have a limit too you know. I can't keep taking in his bullshit and undermining myself. And I hate to say it but...his words actually got to me.  I try to tell myself that he's just a self-absorbed, ignorant asshole who's been horrible to me but the fact that his words were the exact thoughts I've had about myself is in the back of my mind. Now that someone's said it out loud, they couldn't be truer.

I told yoongi hyung and Jungkook about what happened, and man, I never regret anything more. It took all my strength to keep Jungkook from going and punching Seokjin's (handsome) face. And yoongi's more the 'silent range' guy. 

After walking away that night, which was about 10 days ago, I hadn't spoken a word to Seokjin. Not a single greeting or anything. All because i was embarrassed and mad. I stopped talking too much to people at work too cuz if Seokjin thinks I'm dumb and weak, well he can't be the only one right?

And it seems like the whole universe is against me, cuz just of course, of course, our parents had to visit us at a time like this. And I'm pretty sure they didn't want to see us pretending the other doesn't even exist.

They expected us to be all lovey-dovey and BLARGH. But luckily they had told us beforehand that they were visiting so we were prepared. Let's just say that day was NOT good for my blood pressure. 

It just feels like...everything turned blue and grey after that one night.

Seokjin POV~

Is he sick? Does his throat hurt? Nah, He seemed fine when our parents came over. 

After his sudden outburst on the night of the, he hasn't annoyed me ever since. I mean, again, I'm not complaining but when a guy, your husband, who's been giving you unwanted greetings for 3+ months, suddenly goes silent it is slightly concerning. It's like a dog you've been meeting every day for so long and it always licks your face and it's ANNOYING, suddenly doesn't show up one day. Or the next. And you never see it again. And tho it was annoying, you found the dog a little cute.

I tried asking 1 or 2 genuine questions recently, but he either hummed or just straight out ignored me. Rude. 

It was a Saturday and Jimin and Hoseok had come over. They usually worked Saturdays as well but today they decided to take a break and spend some 'them' time together. At my house. 

"So hyung, has Joon hyung talked to you yet?" Jimin asked, from his place next to hoseok's side as they munched on snacks while seeing something on his phone. As they had taken over the entire couch, I was left sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch while reading my book. 

"Since when did you start calling him 'Joon'?" I questioned looking at him through my glasses with narrowed eyes.

"Since the last time, we talked," He answered shooting me a small smile before popping a popcorn kernel in his mouth.

"Well, NO. He hasn't spoken a word," I pursed my lips and went back to my book. 

Jimin sighed and nudged hoseok a little. Hoseok looked at me and then at Jimin. He smirked and Jimin giggled slightly too. I looked up to them to see what they were snickering and giggling about.