.8.

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚: 𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

-------------------------------------

Seokjin POV~

"HYUNG WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!" 

I closed my eyes to suppress my frustration. 

"Jimin, can you stop shouting in my office?" I said, without bothering to look up at him. 

"I'LL STOP SHOUTING WHEN YOU STOP BEING A BITCH-" He stopped when he saw the glare I threw at him. There was silence, and then he sighed and walked up and sat on the sofa. I felt his eyes glued to me. 

"Why did you do that hyung?"

"Do what?" I asked, despite knowing exactly what he was talking about. 

"Fine if you want me to say it out loud. Why did you run away after kissing Joon hyung?"

I winced. Ok, so I guess I shouldn't have made him say it out loud. 

"Do you regret it?" He asked again after a few seconds of silence. I scoffed at the question.

"Well, seeing how things are between us right now, yes Jimin, I do regret it," I wasn't one to regret a lot of my actions. Whatever decision i took was after thinking it through. But I wasn't thinking that afternoon, 5 days ago. Now...now things are like they were before. We both pretending the other doesn't exist, but just minus the scowls and an added whole cup of awkwardness. 

"But WHY do you regret it?!?" Jimin questioned."I thought you LIKE him, so why do you regret doing that?"

I wasn't foolish enough to argue with the accusation he threw at me. It was clear, even to me, that I liked him and how Taehyung had told me that day 'he meant something more to me.' And I consider myself lucky to be MARRIED to him. It spares me the hurt of seeing him with someone else. Selfish, I know but you can't think straight when it comes to a person you like. 

"See...I-I let go of myself for a minute there ok...I lost my self-control. And yeah your right I like him, but he...I was determined not to make a move on him, cuz you know the shit I've done to him, and even if there was a chance of reciprocation what the fuck am I supposed to do?? What do u do when u like someone?? And I honestly don't need that weighing on my mind...." I kept my eyes on the papers on my desk while i spoke, not wanting to look at Jimin. I heard him sigh. 

There was a knock on the door, and i muttered a just audible 'Come in'. Su-Ahn made an appearance but the smile which was on his face fell on seeing the atmosphere in the room.

"I can come later-" He started but Jimin just got up and offered him a friendly smile before walking out. His eyes followed Jimin until he was out the door. He then turned to me with raised eyebrows.

"Don't ask," I said before he could. I sighed and then told him to tell what he came here to tell. 
|
|
|
|
Jimin POV~ 

K I get it, this is too much for Jin hyung but this is KILLING ME. I didn't want to intervene and let them progress their way but after this 'accidental kiss' they're just forcing me to help them. 

Sigh, what would they do without me?

I checked my watch and saw it was almost time for a meeting i had scheduled and went to the big meeting room.

After an hour, everyone was dispersed and I headed to the OM department where Namjoon hyung probably was. On my way, I calculated what I was gonna do but before I knew it I was standing in the department, before 6 to 7 people.