.5.

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin POV~

After hanging up on yoongi, within a minute i was in front of the door to Namjoon's room with a tray that had a plate of Oreos and a warm glass of milk beside it.

I licked my lips nervously. While getting the food in my hand ready, I had perfectly planned out what i was gonna say and do. My Plan: Knock on his door, give him the tray when he opens it, bow and apologize sincerely and tell him I was gonna be better from now. And Exit.

I kept the tray on the pedestal which was kept near his door and took a deep breath and then knocked. After knocking, I quickly got the tray in my hands again. I waited for a minute with bated breath but the door never opened. 

I frowned and kept the tray on the pedestal again and knocked. This time i didn't take the tray and waited for the door to open instead. Nothing. So i repeated the action. 

"What do you want?" I heard Namjoon say from the other side of the door. His voice sounded rough and even broke in the middle.

"Can we- Can we talk?" I dubiously asked, putting my ear on the surface of the door. I heard nothing but silence from the other side for a few seconds when Namjoon spoke. 

"You can talk from where you are now,"

I sighed at his words and sat down on the floor, leaning against his door. 

"I guess I should start with what i wanted to say first when u got home...I'm sorry," I started. I completely forgot about the plan i had made and stuff i wanted to say. Now i was just pouring my thoughts out to him.

"I am sincerely sorry. For...for everything. But I guess it would be better if I listed all the things I'm sorry for. Just so you know, I know what I did wrong. And if I miss anything, please do tell me," I paused to see if he would respond. After getting nothing i continued.

"I'm sorry for...being a jerk to you ever since i met you, for acting ignorant towards you and thinking lowly of you and most of all I'm sorry for mentioning...d-divorce that night. I spoke without thinking and...what i did after that wasn't fair either. I'm sorry for calling you dumb and weak. I now know i didn't have any right to say that, especially after not even talking to you properly for the last 3 and a half months we've known each other," I stopped again for a response. I sighed when I still didn't get a response. Just as I was about to get up and head down, i froze as I heard Namjoon speak.

"You...forgot one,"

I immediately went flat against the door so my ear could be pressed wholly against it. I was glad he was actually listening to my words.

"And what's that?" I asked, trying to encourage him to speak and maybe even open the door. 

"You never had breakfast with me,"

I chuckled quietly. He's like a little child. I mean like in a good way. A very cute little kid. 

"Ah yeah, that too. I'm sorry for that too. You've been the only one trying to make things work. Well, Please don't give up yet. This time I'll try to do that. Please help me with it," I said. I meant every word I said. Though I didn't have any idea how you make it 'work' but I guess you start by acknowledging the other's existence and healthily talking to them.

Silence fell again before i heard a click and the door opened slightly. I saw Namjoon peek out slightly. His eyes were slightly puffy and red and his cheeks flushed and a small pout rested on his lips. I would have complimented he looked cute if i wasn't the one who made him cry in the first place.