.6.

𝐀𝐛𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐓𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞.

--------------------------------------------

Namjoon POV~

"IT FEELS LIKE IM SEEING U AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME!! HOW COULD U LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!?!?!?!!?"

I winced at Jackson's loud shouting, not bothering to look around if we were attracting attention, cuz we definitely were and probably pissing off a few not-morning people in the process.

"I'm sorry, I just had some stuff to deal with it...and it took a lot of my mind...I'm sorry," I said, sadness lacing my voice. I did feel guilty now, blocking myself off from Jackson and a few other people. I never thought about how they'd feel about it.

"You have NO IDEA how worried he was, dude. Like always wondering if he did something wrong and overthinking like hell," Mark chimed, from behind Jackson. Gawd, great now i feel worse.

"No, Jackson you did nothing wrong Ok?! And I'm sorry for making you think that," I apologized again. Jackson just hugged me and hummed in satisfaction.

"Don't you guys have to get going now?? You'll be late," Mark warned, checking his watch as he did so. I affirmed and Jackson let go of me and gave Mark a quick kiss, and we both ran to the lift to get in.

Time skip~

Seokjin POV~

"Ok, Su-Ahn, take over," I cited, and took my place on the right side, upfront of the long table. Su-Ahn bowed and walked up to where the laptop connected to the projector was and started explaining the upcoming project.

I was in a meeting with the whole department, and it looked like everyone was focused on what Su-Ahn was explaining. I glanced at Namjoon and saw he was noting something down, flicking his eyes from the projector to his notebook constantly, as his tongue poked out ever so slightly in concentration.

He may have felt my gaze on him, as he looked up directly at me. I quickly looked over the other people seated there, making sure they were all concentrated on the slideshow going on and looked back to Namjoon who was still looking at me. I quickly shot him a small innocent smile, much like how he used to do to me before. I expected him to smile back maybe or acknowledge it in some way, but he just suddenly put bent his head down, focusing completely on his notebook now. I frowned. Did it upset him?

"Sir, Is something wrong?"

I snapped my head towards Su-Ahn and realized i hadn't been listening to what he was saying. My eyes swiftly traveled to the slide being presented and luckily i managed to find a couple of typoes and pointed them out, making everyone believe that those types were the subject of my frown. Su-Ahn just bowed and apologized, saying he will fix them and send the slides to me later for review.

The meeting went on for about 15 minutes more and then everyone was told to disperse. People got up from their chairs and started heading out, as Su-Ahn pulled aside a person, probably the one who made the slideshow and the typos because I know Su-Ahn's work was much more refined. But typoes were the last thing on my mind right now.

Was smiling at him at work a little too much?? Fuck, did i get ahead of myself? I puzzled over it as I headed back to my office. People bowed and greeted me along the way and I absentmindedly acknowledged them. As i neared my office, I got what i needed to do. I needed to ask someone for help. Jimin and Hoseok were the only 2 people i could ask help from about this, but they were busy right now. I groaned to myself.