.3.

𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐚 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week after they came back~

Seokjin POV~

As I was fixing my tie in the mirror, I opened my schedule for today which was sent by my secretary on my laptop. I casually scrolled through it all seeing it was just meetings and inspections to be done. In the end, she had left a note saying 'Today is also Kim Namjoon's first day at JinHit Corp. A reminder,'. Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I was about to run a hand through my hair but stopped when i remembered i had just styled and i need it like this until at least 12. 

My assistant knew about the whole marriage thing cuz...well she's my assistant and she was bound to know at some point in case of any message or anything like that. But I knew she won't spread the news because I've had her for quite some time now and i trust the 40 yr, old woman. And also her contract's at stake and she has kids to feed. 

I took a final look in the mirror, grabbed my laptop bag, and went out of my room and downstairs. Like usual, I was doing my best to get out of the door before-

"GOOD MORNING SEOKJIN-SSI!!!" Namjoon shouted from the dining room where he was probably seated to have breakfast. 

I groaned as i stopped just before the big doors to my- ugh it's now our house. I heard fast footsteps and turned around to see none other than Namjooon in all his glory. His hair is combed and in a grey sweatshirt and black pants. We could see he was wearing a white shirt due to the collar poking out from the neck of the sweatshirt. I did my best not to groan out loud. Why do I even bother? 

"Are u gonna eat breakfast at least today??" He asked like an excited puppy. I rolled my eyes.

"I eat breakfast every day, just not with u," I spat. But he just hummed and started rambling about what was made by the cook for breakfast and how delicious it was and how the cook should get a raise. Just as I was about to snap at him to shut up, he asked rather tentatively,

"Also Seokjin-ssi...Would it be fine if we pretended not to know each other at work?" 

"I would have it no other way," I coldly said and went out of the house without another word. I got into the car and saw him at the doorstep looking at me. Does he have to look so pathetic all the time? 

Namjoon POV~

I sighed and walked out the big gates Seokjin had just driven out of. No matter how much hope i had I knew well enough he wouldn't give me a ride so i didn't bother asking either. Last night, I had mapped all the routes from this house to JinHit Corp. I had the 2 shortest options: I could either take the bus or walk. I first thought walking wouldn't take too long but since it was my first day and I didn't want to be late, I chose the bus.

I arrived at a big, glassy building within 10-15 minutes and couldn't help but stop and stare at the building with my jaw hanging. It was a sunny day and the way the rays glared from the reflective windows made me shield my eyes from temporary blindness. 

Just as I wanna going to head in I felt a nudge from the back and was pushed forward. Not this again. I braced for impact on the ground but I was pulled back from the collar of my sweatshirt. i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding as I turned around- wait no, I WAS turned around- I saw a concerned brunet [A/n: Ok so I spent like 10 minutes banging my head on my desk and trying to find out what u call a guy with brown hair and some places say u can call 'em brunet or u can't call them brunet/brunette. So i decided to stick with brunet. I'm telling this cuz I'd advise u not to use the word anywhere else cuz this isn't reliable. That's all.]