Numero Dos

2nd pov

"N-NO!! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!!"

you screamed in agony, gripping your hair as kaoru sweat dropped, trying to calm you down as both of you were in the bathroom. "h-hey! calm down now-"

"HOW DO U EXPECT ME TO CLAM DOWN?! I HAVE 8! 8 PEOPLE WHO HAS THE SAME MARK AS ME!!!" you lashed out as kaoru was trying her best to tame you. "M-maybe they have a different type of gun on their finger! how about we go back up and see?" kaoru asked as you sighed. "y-yeah, maybe they were playing around." you assured yourself as you took a deep breath, before walking back to where the others were.

"AH! Y/N-CHAN! KAORU-CHAN!" hina called out, standing up as you stood infront of the males. "hands out!" you said as they looked up at you, showing their hands. your eyes scanned their marks and yours which you started to panic.

"chill your ass." the guy with a tattoo on the side of his head said. "CHILL?! HOW DO U WANT ME TO-"

"we've already had our marks checked, doctors said its been a few years since these cases happened." with that sentence, your knees collapsed. "I-i refuse to believe i have 8-"

"actually you have 11!!" the male with peach colored haired said with a wide grin. "WHAT?!" you screeched. "yeah, the other 3 arent here yet, sadly." the blonde male said as you almost felt like fainting.

"Are we even sure its her?" a male with short hair asked, eating his sushi. "of course its her, we felt the electric shock!" another person said but you covered your face. "this is my time to double suicide with dazai." you mumbled, stepping up at the railings.

"Y/N! DO NOT DARE!" kaoru yelled, standing up, she quickly kicked your stomach, making you fall back to the ground. "aight guys! Introduction time!" the long haired blonde said as he walked towards you.

"Im manjiro sano, call me mikey 'kay??" he smiled. "that one there is Ken ryuguji! he's called draken sometimes but call him ken-chin!"

"yeah do not call me that." 

"that one there is chifuyu matsuno, then theres takashi mitsuya, ryohei hayashi or our peh-yan! those are the twins! the peach haired is nahoya, the blue haired his souta! and then keisuke baji!!" 

mikey introduced them but you were just staring at them in horror. 

"yeahhh, they're still not gonna calm down." kaoru said, munching. "they? oh! mikey! stop using she/her pronouns! they have a they/them pronouns!" emma scolded as the rooftop door slammed opened. "i heard from draken we've found our soulmate-ow!" 

three other males walked in, some of them holding onto their hand, another guy at the very back, looking normal so you thought he wasnt one of your soulmate, which ur glad.

"i mean, i guess she's pretty hot..." 

"please use they/them." kaoru said out loud. "wHO TF ARE YOU?!" you pointed at them. "seishu inui." he deadpanned. "kazutora hanemiya! this is hakkai shiba but dont talk to him, he's not used to girls talking to him unless its his sister." kazutora said.

"yo, hajime kokonoi, dont worry i aint one of your so called soulmates, though congrats on being lucky!" kokonoi said as you gave him a look. "lucky?! HA! THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!" you bawled, hurrying back to the railings to jump to your death until souta grabbed your collar and pulled you back.

"why are you so determined to jump off this building?" baji asked. "why? because i'd rather die than participate in this soulmate shit!" you spat. "for the last time y/n, this aint a group project you can do individually." kaoru said, stealing some food from emma and hina.