Numero Quince

author's note:

so hi. hahaha. [ laughs awkwardly ] IM REALLY SORRY FOR ALMOST GHOSTING THIS OKAY? I reread the story to remember where i got off and i saw some comments slandering Pehyan. WHY ARE YOU GUYS SLANDERING PEH YAN???? HE'S MY BABY STOP. HE'S VERY NICE THOUGHT 😭😭 HE'S NOT UGLY DON'T BASH THE POOR GUY.

along with kou, do not bash him.

oh and important note, if you see y/n being identified as 'she/her' i apologize. i sometimes forget y/n uses they/them. i was used to writing a female reader so forgive me. that is all.

okay, on with the story.

-------
3rd pov

kou sat beside y/n, holding their hand as kou stared at y/n's sleeping face. he turned his head to the side to see his girlfriend kaoru, also peacefully sleeping.

he sighed, covering his face with his hands.

he had remember that he unintentionally yelled at the boys. he knew it wasn't their fault but anger and frustration built up in his whole body that he let his anger out on them.

it's not like he wanted to get mad at them, he knew very well kaoru and y/n could fight, but not too much. What kind of brother wouldn't be protective?

on the side note, Y/n's soulmates are delinquents. alot of people target them. If they were to find out y/n holds a special place in their hearts then y/n's life could be in grave danger.

he wanted to be selfish and just take his 2 precious girls with him away from this mess. he didn't want to see them hurt anymore. what's worst is that he'd be leaving in a couple of days because he has important stuffs to do.

'who will take care of them when im gone?'

fear.

Kou L/n Was indeed scared to lose someone precious to him. He did not want to lose them like how he lost his parents.

"K-kou?"

Kou's head shot up, looking at kaoru who was now wide awake. "LOVE!" Kou stumbled and dashed towards kaoru, wrapping his arms around her as kaoru hugged back, holding back her cries.

"kaoru honey, Thank god."

"I was so scared." kaoru bursts out of tears as kou clenched his fist, hearing his girlfriend cry her heart out.

"I-i thought i was gonna die! i-i feel so gross of my self."

"hey... shh.." kou leaned back, cupping kaoru's face and wiping her tears. "Don't say that! it wasn't your fault!" kou said, frowning as kaoru sniffled.

"It felt like i was cheating on you, kou."

"you weren't, my love. please, don't worry. im here now okay?" Kou tried to assure her as kaoru sniffled. kou attached his lips to hers, giving her the most passionate kiss.

3 days have passed, kaoru was healing and discharged and y/n, was still unconscious. kaoru ate the last apple and kou took the remaining and threw it in the garbage.

"f-food.."

kaoru and kou flinched and turn to see y/n fluttering their eyes open.

"Y-Y/N!!!" kaoru cried, jumping out of her seat and engulfing you in a tight hug. "Im so so sorry you got hurt because of me-"

"oh shut up. you know I'd help you a million times." y/n cut her off, wrapping their arms around kaoru's back.

"lil sis." Kou frowned as y/n hummed, ending their hug with kaoru as y/n opened their arms and smiled.