Numero Once

2nd pov

"quite excited to see y/n-chin's talent!" mikey grinned as he took a seat down. "i swear it will be chaotic, i just know." kazutora mumbled, sitting down. "they'll win this contest." Xiu mumbled as she sat next to izana.

"not sure about that." ran said as he laughed. "have some faith in them." emi said as the host climbed up the stage. "GOODMORNING AUDIENCE! WE WILL NOT START THE CONTEST! FIRST UP IS--"

"hey, isnt that the girl that called our y/n useless?" nahoya grinned as he pointed up stage. the others turned and hummed. "she called y/n useless?" emi asked as yuzuha nodded. akira let out a loud laugh.

"how pathetic! bet she's just jealous y/n's hot." akira stated as music started to boom around the area. "holy shit?" chifuyu cursed as he watched 3 females dance to a song called "hey mama" 

"this is..."

"please, that choreo is so old, wasnt that on Metube?" 

"other guys who are single seems to like it tho.." 

Ran, rindou and hanma uninterestedly played with their phone, not bothering to even glance at the females wiggling their bodies like worms. thankfully, it ended quickly as the contest continued on.

"UP NEXT! WE HAVE AN ACT! GIVE IT UP FOR...uh, SHUCK ON DEEZ NATS??"

the crowd stiffled their laughs as the curtains opened.

Once upon a time, there lived a certain (h/c) female who was trapped in a tower. Yes, call it Rapunzel but the (h/c) female did not have a fucking long hair like Rapunzel. And they lives alone in that mother fucking tower.

While they was trying to serve customers in a game called burger magic. they heard a clank by her doors.

"who tf?" they quickly stood up, to check as they meet eyes with a random man.

*insert silence*

"AAAAAAA" they yelled, quickly throwing their phone at the guy hitting him straight in the face

*insert phone throwing*

. "OW! YOU FUCKING KID! WHAT THE HECK?!" mucho yelled

"WHAT DO U MEAN WHAT THE HECK?! UR TRESSPASSING" they yelled throwing a brick at the guy who dodge. "AYO BITCH STOP-"

*insert pan throwing*

*mucho falls on the floor, unconscious*

"HA..HA...I GOTTA CALL RU-CHAN!"

*dialing noises*

"n-no! don't call anyone!" mucho groaned as you flinched.

"who tf r u then?!"

"mucho. Let me stay here for a few days. Ill give you money."

"aight bet."

And soon, they became friends.

"is that it?" hakkai asked as emma shrugged. "just watch the show, kid." ran said slouching.

*time skip noises*

"HEY Y/N IM HERE-m-mucho?" kaoru gasped, seeing mucho and you having tea as mucho stood up. "k-kaoru?" mucho mumbled.

y/n was very confused.