Numero Dieciséis

Loe totally didn't forget again. ANYWAYS!! Sorry for not updating...i have work now :D

--
2nd pov

"Y/n! Let's go!" Kou yelled, as you quickly shove ur things in your bag and walk out of the bathroom.

"I'm here! Let's go! This room smells bad." You mumbled, fanning yourself as you exit your room and out of the hospital.

As you went out, you were suddenly greeted by a person tackling you down to a hug. "Y/N!" Chifuyu happily said, as you rolled your eyes playfully and pat the guy's back.

"What a way to greet me, yuyu." You sarcastically said as baji grabbed the back of chifuyu's collar, lifted him up and threw him to draken which the taller male caught.

"MY TURN!-"

"MOVE IT SUCKER!"

Kazuo pushed baji aside and gave you a very tight deadly hug as you puff out air. "OH HOW I MISSED YOU MY DEAR LITTLE SWEET SUGAR APPLE PIE!" Kazuo cried, you turning purple as you try to pull kazuo's hair.

"What kind of nickname is that?" Smiley asked. "A dumb weird one." Pehyan said as kazuo glared at pehyan as the skinny male stick his tongue out at kazuo.

"Now now, let the girl go." Kou said as kazuo huffed, pulling away as you quickly gasp for air. "Mf you want me to go back in that smelly hospital?!" You yelled, hand on top of your chest as you mumble incoherent words.

"Y/n! Let's eat doriyaki!" Mikey grinned, pulling you and running as souya quickly follow and then everyone ran after the two. Kazuo was about to run when kou held him back.

"Hey what gives?!" Kazuo yelped, confused as kou shook his head. "Let them have their time, zuo." Kou calmly said as he watch you laugh while running away from the others.

"THIS IS SO UNFAIR!" kazuo whined as he was being dragged away.

----

"Say, y/n..ever played basketball?" Nahoya asked as you raised an eyebrow, cheeks full of (f/f). "Bushketbwal??" You questioned. "Y/n, don't talk with ur mouth full!" Baji scolded, who was also talking with his mouth stuffed.

"But ur doing the same thing, dumbass.." mitsuya sighed as he grab some tissue and wipe the side of your lip as you mumble a small thank you.

"Basketball is fun." You said after gulping down your drink. "How bout we play later?" Kazu suggested as you slammed your hands on the table, startling the poor chifuyu who was trying so hard not to spill his drink.

"Whoops, sorry fuyu."

The blonde male sighed, pouting. "I-its okay y/n." Chifuyu couldn't really get mad at someone he love. Besides, he can just buy another one.

"I'll just buy you a new one." You said and dug out some money from your pocket, your eyes lit up when you got a hold of something cold so u quickly pull ur hand out and dropped what you got.

"Buttons.."

Everyone deadpanned as you scratch ur head. "Atleast they're metal buttons!" You grinned proudly as draken facepalmed.

"You have no money."

"I DO!"

"then where is it?"

"In my assh-"

"RATED PG! KEEP IT RATED PG!"

Inui continued eating his noodles, unbothered as you grab the buttons and grabbed chifuyu's hand, opening them and dropping the buttons.

"Here fuyu! You can uh...use this to fix ur outfit or something.." you told him, closing his hand and holding his fist with both of ur hand.

Chifuyu stared at you, mouth gaped. To you, fuyu looked like a gaping fish. But to chifuyu, you looked ethereal. Your hair framing ur face perfectly, your pretty (e/c) eyes staring right at him, your eyelashes that were fluttering as you blink.

Oh my god.

Chifuyu could feel his hand (because u were holding it ) and the tip of his ears go warm. Souya was staring at chifuyu.

"Dude you okay?"

"P-PLEASE LET ME KISS UR BEAUTIFUL FACE!"

the table went silent, baji stopped chewing, mikey dropped his doriyaki, draken stopped mixing his smoothie, pehyan stopped bickering with nahoya, kazu dropped his fork (and blamed mikey jk) hakkai stopped giving mitsuya some rice. Mitsuya souya and inui? Well they was just normal.

"Oh? Yeah sure." You nonchalantly said.

Again, chaos.

Hearing ur response, Baji's mouth gape, his yakisoba falling out of his mouth. Mikey crushed his doriyaki, draken's smoothie tipped down, pehyan gripped on nahoya's hair. Kazu broke his fork, hakkai dropped his rice, and mitsu, sou and inui? Yeah they had a shock expression.

Chifuyu widen his eyes, but quickly leaned forward and kisses your cheek for a few seconds.

"Y/N NOOOOOO" mikey screamed in agony as baji quickly pull you on his lap and hugged you, sobbing. "WHY HIM? WHY NOT ME?!"

"he called me beautiful." You answered.

"I CAN ALWAYS TELL U THAT!"

Mikey (who was making it a big deal) was face flat on the table, banging on it.

"Chifuyu let me kiss u real quick."

"WHAT?! NO! THAT'S GAY!"

"WHO CARES!?"