Numero Catorce

3rd pov

"How are they?" Draken asked, walking towards the girls as they wait outside the room. "Let's see, Kaoru is still unconscious. Y/n's back is a bit bloody due to being hit by some wood, they also has some minor injuries but the doctor said they'll be fine." Xiu explained as mitsuya scratched his head.

"Why in the world does that place even have 50 people? And at the same time found kaoru?" Hanma wiped his nose, wrapping his arm around Akira's shoulder.

"That. Xiu was also confused on why. " Emi snapped her finger, pointing at xiu. " I have a theory that-"

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" Y/n's brother came, sweat rolling down his forehead as he marched towards them.

"Kou wait!!" Kazuo And zhelan rushed towards kou.

"MOVE!" Kou pushed mikey and the others away, walking in the room where Kaoru and y/n were. "Jesus christ! " Kou's knees weakened, kneeling down and covering his face with his hands.

Kou felt his stomach churning, seeing his sister and his girlfriend infront of him injured hurt him. He almost blamed himself for not being there to protect the 2 girls he loved the most.

Zhelan and Kazuo looked away, not used to seeing their best friend in a hospital bed. how can you blame them? the 3 of them really tried their best to protect Y/n, for y/n was their light whenever they feel like darkness was going to take them.

"keep an eye on them for me." kou stood up, walking past kazuo and zhelan, outside the room before looking at the group who were outside.

Kou dashed towards Manjiro, his fist curled before he hit manjiro straight in the face which caught the attention of everyone.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING HUH? THERE'S LITERALLY 15 DELINQUENTS INFRONT OF ME AND NONE OF YOU KEPT THEM SAFE?" Kou yelled, his veins popping out as souya and nahoya quickly pulled kou away from manjiro.

" WHAT HAPPENED TO 'WE CAN KEEP THEM SAFE?' SAFE MY ASS! " kou added, he kept trying to push the twins away.

"We didnt-"

"Oh you didn't know? Of course you didn't know! NO ONE WOULD KNOW IT WOULD HAPPENED! See, this is why I was hesitating to let you guys be with y/n. You'd get them involved in gang fights. What if you didn't find them in time? what if the moment you came she was at her last breath, what will you do?"

everyone was silent, not knowing what to say. They couldn't say it wasn't their fault, but because they did say they would protect y/n, they couldn't have the guts to argue back and just listen.

"I don't want y/n near you guys anymore."

pehyan raised his head, furrowing his eyebrows. " WHAT? "

"If it's to keep them and kaoru safe, I don't want you near them to prevent you guys from involving them into these types of shit. call me unreasonable, that's fine. But I don't want to risk seeing two of my girls hurt ever again. I dont care if y/n is a fond of you guys, I'd rather let them get mad at me for the rest of their life, than to see them lying on a coffin, dead infront of my eyes."

and with that, Kou harshly pulled his arms back, walking away.

"fuck."

----------

HEYYYY SO THIS IS JUST A SHORT CHAPTER AND IM REALLY SORRY IF I WAS GONE FOR LIKE MONTHS AHHSHSHSHJSKSKSKS