Numero Nueve

2nd pov

"WHY DIDNT YOU JUST ASK ME FOR A KISSSS?!?!" 

mikey cried after you claim your 'victory' from the 4 boys who lost to you were sulking from their lost. you may be asking what their reaction was huh? well, from what hakkai and kazutora quoted..

"at this point, we're not surprised that theyre this stupid."

"i was quite scared that y/n would get hurt though.." 

yeah, that.

anyways, currently your trying to run away from a pouty mikey as you bumped into mitsuya. "tsk tsk, you got diseases on your lips, shall i clean it?" mitsuya asked, pulling your chin up as you widen your eyes, pushing him.

"NO-" you were interrupted when u flinched as peh yan placed his arm around your shoulder. "why not?!" he asked as you open your mouth to answer. "you havent considered liking this soulmate thingy?" chifuyu popped infront of you making you scream in fright.

"NO! AND DONT POP OUT OF NO WHERE MOTHER FUCKER-" 

"why no?"

baji whispered in your ears making you flinch again. "PLEASE STOP SCARING ME!!" you cried, swinging your arm and hitting baji. "ow! for someone who's crazy you sure do hit hard." baji mumbled as he brush his hair back.

"I TOLD U THEY HITS HARD!" mikey spoke  as you look around. "where's kaoru and the girls?" you asked. "they left, takemichi walking hina back home" inui mumbled as you gasped. "THEY LEFT ME ALONE HERE?! UNBELIEVABLE!" 

"hey babes, we're leaving now! call us aight?" akira yelled as she dragged hanma. "O-OKAY! BYE BYE!!" you shyly waved as draken flicked your forehead. "dont act like that to other people." draken said as you rubbed your head.

"WTF DOES THAT MEAN!?"

"IT MEAAANSSSS YOUR OURS!!" nahoya smiled pecking your cheek as you glared. "who said u could kiss me?" you huffed as hakkai looked down at you. "you dont like it? i thought kaoru-san said u do.." hakkai mumbled, looking down at his shoes.

"H-HUH?! WHAT- WHAT DID SHE SAAY??!" 

your eyes widened as chifuyu cleared his throat. "LET ME EXPLAIN! ahem, remember the time we all went drinking at takemichi's birthday and we teased you? kaoru mentioned that when u came home you ranted and screeched with your face red so we assumed you liked it!" 

KAORU YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!

You cursed at her in your thoughts, curling your fist. 

"no, i did not like it!!" you stated, arms crossed. "are you sure?" kazutora asked as you turned to him. "YES!" You told him. "maybe you loved it." peh yan smirked. "YES- WAIT NO-"

the males smirked at your slip up as you shake your hands infront of them. "NO WAIT! NO! STOP WITH THOSE SMIRKS I MEANT NO STOP!" you angrily said. "it doesnt look like that to us~" chifuyu wiggled his eyes. "oh ho~ y/n are you lying to us?~~" baji also wiggled his eyebrows as you covered your mouth stiffling your laugh.

"IM NOT LYING- HAHAHA WAIT NO STOP MAKING THOSE WEIRD FACES!" you laughed out loud as hakkai placed his hand ontop of your head. "u-uhm, y/n its not like we're forcing you to just accept us cause uhh we know its still a shock having 11 soulmates..." hakkai started, looking away from you as you stopped laughing.

"ah right, we're trying our best to make you comfortable with us y/n-chin!!" mikey said, smiling. "so if your uncomfortable, please tell us alright?" mitsuya had his hands in his pocket, turning to you. "we dont really want to make u uncomfy with us." souta mumbled as he stood behind his brother. 

"and we dont really know how to act with girls since we're just used to us boys hanging out." inui placed his hand on your shoulder. "so dont be afraid to tell us if what we do bothers you, okayy??" nahoya smiled at you. "even though you arent really the type to be afraid of speaking up, just do so, alright y/n?? draken stared at you.

"If we do something and your bothered, say so, or you can just punch us or something, not like we'd get seriously hurt." peh yan shrugged. "we'll lay off on the kisses if yah dont like it." baji shrugged, ruffling his hair. "but its okay for hugs right?" chifuyu asked, fidgeting with his fingers. 

"hope we get to make you get used to this soulmate thingy." kazutora gave you a sweet smile as you just stand there. you didnt know why, but you felt relief, like weight was off your back when they said those words.

"anyways IM HUNGRY SHALL WE EAT DINNER TOGETHER?!" mikey patted his belly as draken scoffed. "then you'll fall asleep and make me carry you again." draken rolled his eyes as mikey grinned. "then lets eat dinner, its getting late, we still gotta take y/n home." mitsuya checked his watch before starting to walk. you watch them walk infront of you, smiling and joking around as you also smiled.

"i guess i could try to get comfortable with them..." you mumbled, tucking your hair behind your ear as they called you. "Y/N HURRYYY WE'RE HUNGRYYYY~~" nahoya whined as you chuckled, walking with them.

eating with them was something you are used to since you eat with them at lunch time, but this night, you dont know why but you feel...happy? you watch them eat their food as you wait for your order.

"I DONT WANT THIS!!" mikey yelled, pushing the food back as draken sighed. "did we forgot the flag for him again?" hakkai whispered to mitsuya who nodded. "i think i have one!" peh yan said, digging thru his pocket trying to find a flag. 

"HELLO! 1 KIDDY MEAL FOR YOU?" a waiter asked placing your food down and winking at you. "BACK OFF!" souta yelled at the waiter making him flinched. "lots of courage of him to even wink!" nahoya cracked his fist. 

"ILL PULL HIS EYELIDS OFF-" souta angrily said as inui held an angry souta while kazutora pulled back a smiling nahoya. "hayst ill get a flag for you-" draken stood up only for a flag to be put on mikey's meal. everyone turn to see you sitting back and staring back at them.

"what? i just wanted to eat now." you shrugged as mikey brightened up. "WAHHH THANK YOU Y/N-CHIN!" mikey cheered as chifuyu wrap his arm around your shoulder. "Y/N IS SOOOO NICE~~~~" chifuyu grinned as you rolled your eyes.

"fuyu shut up." 

"fuyu?" 

you paused as they also paused. "oh sorry-"

"AAAAAAAA I GOT A NICKNAME FROM YOU!" chifuyu happily yelled, the otehrs groaned, banging their fists or head on the table. "what the fuc-"

"Y/N GIVE ME A NICKNAME TOOOO!!" 

"ME THREE!"

"ME FOUR-"

"me five-"

"six."

"seven"

"eight"

"NINE!"

"TEN >:((("

AND THAT MAKES ME ELEVEN!"

you facepalmed, standing up. "im leaving." you said, walking away as mikey whined. "DONT LEAVEEEEEEE-"