Numero Dose

this  chapter is mainly shinju for now :>>

2nd pov

"so you know your part." shinju said, as she sat on the chair, behind her was her 2 friends and infront of them, was the person who'll take part on her so called plan. "you better do your part right." shinju glared as maiko sighed, staring at the person infront of them. the person smirked, nodding.

"i will." 

shinju smiled, flipping her hair back. "you may go now...
.

.

.

kisaki."

kisaki smiled, turning his back around as he walked away. pushing his glasses up as the bell rang, students starts to walk out their classrooms as you walked out and waved at kisaki, who smiled and waved back.

at the corner of his eyes, kisaki saw shinju walking out the empty classroom, the female glaring at kisaki who looked back to you. "hey." kisaki called out as you smiled. "ready to go?" you asked as he nodded. "yeah sure." kisaki answered as you pulled him to where mikey and the others were.

"WHAT IS HEE DOING HEREEEE??" pehyan asked, glaring at kisaki who ignored the male. "oh peh, dont fight him damnit, he's cool!" you pushed pehyan abit before placing your arm around kisaki's shoulder.

"No!" mikey yelled as draken pulled kisaki's collar back as inupi gently pulled you back. "yeah no, dont go near him." inui said as you laughed. "yeah no. HURRY TETTA!" you said before grabbing kisaki's hand and pulling him, running away from them.

"Y/N NOOO!! COME BACKK!!" smiley ran after you. "HEY HEY HEY WAIT! Y/N WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GO ON A DATE REMEMBER?!" baji yelled, running after you as you laughed.

-----

"give me the info you've got this past 2 weeks." shinju said, placing her feet up the table as she leaned back. kisaki hummed, tossing a file infront of her. "oh?" shinju raised an eyebrow. "what's that?" chiharu asked as kisaki crossed his arms.

"info." kisaki said in a dull matter. shinju grinned widely, hurriedly opened the file. "what is this?" shinju's grin disappeared as kisaki raised an eyebrow. "name: y/n l/n, birthdate- THIS IS PRACTICALLY USE THIS! I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME USEFUL INFO TO USE AGAINST HER!" shinju yelled, throwing the file towards him as kisaki dodged.

"YOUR SO USELESS UGH! just stay beside her all the time and grab USEFUL info kisaki, USEFUL! god." shinju rubbed her temples as kisaki turned his back around.

"here's an info, l/n uses they/them pronoun." and by that, kisaki left.

 "you know shinju, you should-"

"dont tell me what to do! you both are just my damn stepstools so shut up!" shinju snapped at maiko as she pointed to both of her 'stepstools'. shinju groaned, before leaving the room. 

"come on y/n let's grab ice creams." mitsuya said, wrapping his arm around your waist as inui placed his arm around your shoulder. "i want (f/f) ice cream!" you said as baji ruffled your hair. "THEN WE'RE GETTING LOADS OF THAT (F/F) ICE CREAM!" baji said as kazutora rolled his eyes.

"baji, you dont even have money right now." 

baji glared at kazutora who showed a smug face as emma laughed. shinju felt her blood boil as she watch the boys stay close beside you. "how am i gonna get revenge when they're clinging onto her every minute?" shinju huffed, rolling her eyes.

 "well, lets go then." hina smiled, as kaoru also smiled. shinju eyed the group, scanning until her eyes fall on a pink haired girl. "uh huh.." shinju trailed off, smiling as she stared at the pink haired female.

"got it." shinju twisted her body, leaving the place as maiko and chiharu was peeking out the classroom, the two girls stared at shinju's leaving figure before the two of them looked at each other.

-----------

"ru-chann!! lets go homee!!" you called out, waiting outside the classroom for kaoru who was still fixing her things. "come on kaoru!" hina giggled, calling out for kaoru as the female quickened the pace. "alright alright." kaoru quickly walked towards the group of females with her bag as shinju watch from the stairs.

"so she goes home with y/n and those girls also? fuking hell." shinju cursed under her breathe.

"would u move?" 

shinju flinched, turning around to meet souya's eyes. "A-AH! S-SOUYA-KUN!" shinju stuttered, eyes widened as souya looked away. "hey girly, move it will yah." baji said from behind chifuyu as mitsuya jabbed baji's stomach. 

"ahem, would you be kind enough to let us pass?" mitsuya politely asked as shinju's cheeks reddened, nodding quickly as she stepped aside. "fuck finally." pehyan mumbled, passing shinju as shinju watched the 11 boys pass her. mikey being the last one to pass her as shinju's eyes sparkled, her heart beating fast.

"y/n-chin!" 

shinju snapped out of her tranced as mikey walked towards you, hugging you as you rolled your eyes playfully, patting his back. "my turn!" chifuyu smiled brightly as he hugged you also. "STOP WITH THE HUGGING PLEASE I WANT FOOD!!" you whined, pushing them away as draken patted your head.

"then lets grab some food, come on girls." draken said as the other girls cheered. hakkai smiled, staring at your happy expression as she walked beside yuzuha, his sister. shinju frowned at the scene.

"fucking bitch." shinju curled her fist, gritting her teeth as she glared at you. "ill make you sure you suffer, starting with your closest friend." shinju, raised her chin up, looking at kaoru's back.