Numero Cuatro

2nd pov

"A DATE WITH HOT GIRLS!" 

you hastily wore your outfit, excited to hang out with the girls since it was weekends, meaning no boys, no bitches <3

"y/n? are you ready or what?" kaoru kicked your door open, seeing her wear something smexy as you did the swag lipbite pose. "damn mommy turn around and lemme see that ass." you said as kaoru turned around.

"how do i look?" she smirked as you grinned. "you look sexy."

"i know, now lets go." she replied, putting her sunglasses on as you skipped behind her. today, was a very special day since you were going to hang out with 4 hot ladies <33 as you and kaoru arrive at the meeting place, you almost felt like fainting as you see 3 girls looking so hot and cute at the same time.

"AH! KAORU-CHAN! Y/N-CHAN!" hina brightly smiled at you as she wore a cute pink dress. "hey there" emma smiled as yuzuha came towards you and patted your head. "hey there y/n, how are you?" yuzuha greeted you as kaoru was using her phone.

t-too many hotties.

you thought as your face exploded in red as you internally screech in your head. "your fashion sense is something." emma commented as she looked at your outfit. "i like wearing clothes i can move and fight in." you said as hina chuckled.

"thats nice y/n-chan, but dont fight too much, i dont want you to end up like takemichi." hina sighed. "say, why do i always see that boyfriend of yours along with the other idiots injured? are they in a gang or something?" you joked laughing to yourself as the girls awkwardly laughed.

"ahaaaaa, uhhh anyways shall we eat something? im hungry." emma decided to change the topic as you nodded. "YES! FOOD-" you punched the air as the girls laughed. you wrapped your arms around yuzuha and emma, hina and kaoru on each sides as you walked, people sometimes glances as you smirked, proud at your success.

haha suck my dick you jealous bitches, i pulled 5 hotties since im a hottie myself.

you thought as you walked inside a cafe, the smell of brewed coffee was around the cafe as you smiled, feeling happy. "so the same order for you?" kaoru asked you as you nodded. "yes, (f/d) and (f/f)." you stated as she nodded, you and hina went to find a seat as the other 3 ordered.

"ah, i wonder if takemichi is doing alright." hina wondered as you tilt your head. "why? is he sick or something?" you asked as hina shook her head. "he's with mi-oh? takemichi?" hina asked as you snapped your head to where she was looking, and there he was with-

"he's with them?!" you screamed without notice, slamming slamming your hands on the table as you stood up. Some people look at you, confused on why you suddenly yelled, you covered your mouth and sat back down.

"hey did something happen?" emma worriedly asked as she sat down. "isnt that your brother yuzuha? oh look, hina's boyfriend and your soulmates, y/n." kaoru emphasized the 'your' as you used the menu to cover your faces, pushing their heads down. 

"arent you gonna say hello to them?" emma asked as her head was ducked down. "say hello?! why the fuck would i say hello to them?! they torture me!" you whispered yelled. "i forgot you dont like this soulmate thingy." yuzuha said as she was laying her head on the table. 

"damn right i dont! if they come i swear ill become like Ging Freecss." you mumbled. "then you better be 'gon' now." kaoru snickered as she watch the boys walk inside the cafe. "WHY DID THEY COME IN?! THEYRE BROKE RIGHT?!" you panicked.

"i heard mitsuya-san likes the smell of cafe's. he once mentioned it makes him feel calm." hina said as you did a loud sigh. "just hid yourselves, i beg." you said, making your eyes look abit teary making the 3 girls felt sad.