Numero Vientiuno

2nd pov

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!"

"what are you yelling for at 6 fucking am?"

"yeah, let us sleep for - OH HELL NO!"

and by then, everyone of them were awake, staring at the two individuals hugging each other, fast asleep.

"did y/n have a nightmare or something?" mitsuya questioned, crouching down as he stared at your beautiful features. "maybe, but let's not get too noisy to avoid waking them up." senju yawned, stretching her arms as she ruffled her hair.

"damn it sen, you've got drool on your face." sanzu displayed a face with pure disgust but nonetheless, he tried wiping her cheek.

"should we wake them up?" pehyan softly asked, trying his very best not wanting to wake you up.

"no, i'm awake."

turning to the voice, seishu brush his hair back with his hand and opened his eyes. "mikey's outburst woke me up." he explained as then looked at your sleeping figure and smiled.

"you cheated! how come you're cuddling with them?" chifuyu pouted, he also wanted to cuddle with you for a long time now.  "it's not my place to tell you guys. let's wait for them to wake up." seishu shrugged, sitting up and draping a blanket ontop of you.

---

you stirred awake, fluttering your eyes open but then it went wide when you heard shouting. you sat up, looking around.

gone.

you cursed, quickly running downstairs and saw pehyan bickering with manjiro.

"SHUT YOUE SHORT ASS UP."

"I'LL EAT YOUR KNEECAPS AND FEED IT TO DOGS TRY ME."

your eyes search for a certain person and when you caught a glimpse of him in the kitchen with draken and mitsuya you smiled.

"oh, goodmorning y/n. come have breakfast." kazutora waved and held your hand, guiding you to the kitchen.

"hey they're awake!" Kazutora cheerfully announced as draken turned around and smiled. "good morning, y/n. how was your sleep?" the tall male patted your head making you chuckle.

"it was nice." you said as you took a seat. "eat up." mitsuya pushed a plate infront of you. it looked amazing if you were being honest. you hummed and started eating

seishu is safe. so are they.

you grinned like a crazy person, feeling too happy as seishu noticed this, and slightly smiled too.

"just in, a house was burnt to ashes at street 101, appearing to be the inui's family household. fortunately, no one in the scene was hurt as the owners of the house were out."

your ears perked up, hearing the news from the television. you quickly ran to the tv, checking it and you saw a video how it was burning down.

"oh my- what if you guys were there seishu?" senju worriedly asked as she turned to the said male. "i'd be dead if it wasn't for this sleepover." seishu looked directing at you.

"wait, is this just a coincidence or did you know it would happen that's why you were so eager for this sleepover?" baji thought as you fidget with your fingers, looking at seishu who just nodded.

"i knew it would happen."

----

"so you're telling me, you dreamt of this happening? kokonoi called you about it and sei died in there, trying to save you?" akane asked, as she was also there as you told the whole story to them.

"i... didn't know if it was just a bad dream or something, but i didn't want to risk anything and i also didn't want to risk anyone being alone because they might target someone else so..." you looked down, staring at your fingers before akane smiled and hugged you tightly.

"thank you for doing this, then. me and seishu are very much grateful for saving us." akane patted your back as you hugged back. "you've turned soft, hunny." akane whispered with a giggle making you also let out a small laugh.

"it's because of them, i guess."

you both broke the hug and it was silent before....

"so are we gonna talk about when MY cuddling day is on? cause i dibs on every Saturday." mikey said out loud making you all laugh. "aint no way that's happening." mitsuya said making hakkai laugh loudly. "great one taka-chan"

"well I'm actually up for some cuddles..." you mumbled but of course, it was heard. "MINE!" senju yelled out loud, running towards you before sanzu pulled her shirt back. "move!"

"SEI YOU BETTER NOT YOU'VE ALREADY HAD YOUR TURN!"

"mhm, and i must say they're a very nice cuddler." seishu tried to rile them up, knowing fully well he was the first to cuddle with you and have his moment.

"CHEATER!" souya yelled.

"should we go?" kokonoi asked akane who laughed and nodded. "yes, let's leave them be." she said before the two quickly snuck out. "EVERYONE KNOWS IM BEST AT CUDDLES HERE!" chifuyu yelled as kazutora laughed.

"WHO SAID? YOUR MOM?"

"of course! def not yours."

"FOUL"

"OHHHHHHHH KAZUTORA IF I WERE YOU I WOULDN'T LET THAT SLIDE!" nahoya cackled, as baji was now massaging kazutora's shoulders while nahoya does to chifuyu. it was as if they're getting ready for WWE.

"OHHHHH LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEE!! I AM YOUR HOST, MANJIRO SANO AND ON THE LEFT CORNER WE HAVE CHIFUYU MATSUNO! ON THE RIGHT SIDE WE HAVE KAZUTORA HANEMIYA!!! LET THE MATCH BEGIN!"

you rub your forehead as hakkai tugged on your hand, you turned to see him offer you a seat next to him and mitsuya.

you sat in between them, sighing loudly making mitsuya laugh. "tired having us as your soulmate?" he asked as you shook your head.

"no...i'm actually quite glad its you guys." you said, as hakkai turned to look at you, as if asking why.

"you guys made me feel all sorts of emotion. the bitterness that was once there, was now gone because of you guys taking care of me and liking me despite me being rude to you guys a few months back."

mitsuya was observing how you're smiling while saying that which made him also grin, placing his hand ontop of yours as he caress it.

"we're glad you're accepting us. sure it was a challenge but we understood your reasons of distancing yourself from us."

"it was really shocking. uhm, we thought we were all gay because we had the same mark, but the thing is, we didn't get that spark so we concluded it's not us." hakkai softly said making you laugh out loud.

"YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY? WELL AREN'T YOU?"

"N-NO?! I LIKE YOU."

"i like you too, sweetheart." you pekced his cheek making hakkai's face burst into 50 shades of red.

"awe, and how come I don't have a kiss?" mitsuya asked, acting like he's sulking making you laugh and kiss him on his cheek. "better?" you tilt your head. "mhm, much better actually." mitsuya replied making you shake your head.

"idiots."

---
short chapter before we get to the nice parts of the story