Number dieciocho

Ayun, so.... HAHAHA here's the update. I'm sorry (/hj)  for not updating. But here ya go simps.

2nd pov

"Sis! Let's go we'll be late!" Seishu yelled from downstairs making akane hurriedly fix her uniform and walk downstairs. "Hey, have you seen my ID?" She asked as seishu tilt his head.

"No, did you lost it?"

The female nodded, as seishu raised an eyebrow. Akane rarely loses things especially if its important.

"Well let's just go to the principal and ask for a new ID." He stated, pulling his sister out of the house as akane walked towards the hina who was waving.

"KANEEE!" you smiled, jumping at her as you quickly hug her. "Why do they act so much clingy to them than to us?" Kazutora sighed, chifuyu patting his back as emma laughed at them.

"Oh come on! Isn't it already good that i give you guys kisses on the cheek every morning?" You placed a hand on your hips as mikey crossed his arms.

"To me it isnt."

"Too bad that's the only thing you get...well for now." You shrugged letting go of akane and grinning. "NOW OFF TO SCHOOL!!" you started running away, your voice getting more quiet as you disappear.

"Best follow them something might happen again." Kaoru sighed, starting to sprint.

And there you were, running as the fresh air hit your face. It felt really nice, the surrounding was really peaceful. You closed your eyes, taking in the the peacefulness when suddenly you crashed into some people making you fall down.

"OW! HOLY SHIT!" You groaned, sitting up as you flick your wrist around. "Hey you guys alri-" you turned to them before you felt electricity zap you, specifically on your mark

"OW!"

You, along with the 2 you bumped into, yelled out, holding onto your marks. "Y/N!" you heard someone called out and without a second, the boys were already trying to help you up, checking for injuries.

"hello???? What about us?" Yuzuha quickly helped the pinkish haired girl up, the guy with a pretty scad already dusting himself off.

"THEM! I FELT AN ELECTRIC SHOCK AGAIN!" you yelled, pointing at the 2 like they're some kind of alien.

"HUH?!!!!!!???"

Baji was first to react as he stare at you confused.

"Hold on, sweetie. How bout you explain it more clearly?" Mitsuya spoke up as you sighed.

"I BUMPED INTO THEM AND WHEN I LOOKED AT THEM I FELT THAT ELECTRIC SHIT AGAIN!" you explain with handmotions as mitsuya slowly nodded.

"Hold on are you saying another soulmate?" Nahoya asked, his smile gone. "HEYYY AREN'T YOU SANZU?!" Takemichi asked as you smirked.

"Sanzu sounds so hot."

"I know, thanks love." Sanzu said unconsciously before widening his eyes. "ohh~ i like you already!" You laughed but it quickly stopped.

"But i like you more oh my god hey there shawty" You popped behind the girl, smiling at her. "And you are???" You reach out your hand for her to shake to which she did.

"senju." She smiled back as you gripped on her hand a bit tightly, twirling her around before your arm rests on her shoulder.

"Well then babe, shall we head to school?" You asked. "We shall." Senju laughed as you both started walking away.

"...is that?-"

"Yeah, welcome to the club, man." Mikey patted sanzu's back. "Get used to it, she's gay for girls, but she loves us like 40%." Hakkai informed as sanzu frowned, not liking how his sister got you already when you just met, he grabbed his mask, putting it back on.

You have arrived at school, chatting with them but the view did NOT look nice toa specific person who's spying.

"OH SO YOU JUST TRANSFERRED A WEEK AGO?! That's why i haven't met you guys.." you snapped your finger as sanzu nooded. "Correct. I am also in toman, but i rarely interact with boss and the others." He said, mikey then wrapping his arm around the taller male.

"Well then mate, you'll love hanging around with us." The blonde male grinned as you stiffle your laugh.

"Mikey you're embarrassing, you're literally on your tippy toes."

"Shut it emma."

As you all went inside the campus, shinju slammed her fist on the tree she was hiding behind.

"Now who the FUCK are those TWO?!" she looked back at kisaki. "Y/n's soulmate, ain't it obvious?" Kisaki rolled his eyes as he had his arms crossed. Shinju was holding kisaki back, and it was almost time for classes. One thing kisaki hates was being late.

"Tell me their name!"

"Akashi senju, Akashi haruchiyo. But haruchiyo is mostly known as 'sanzu'."

"Then what are you standing there for? GO AND TALK TO HER! And get me more info will you?" Shinju blew her hair out of her face as kisaki gripped on his bag, walking away.

"Y/n's pronouns are they/them."

"Shut up i don't care." 

Kisaki rolled his eyes once again, before entering the campus. 

"There must be something wrong. I don't believe that slut having more that 2 soulmates, much less having 13." Shinju mumbled to herself as she kick the tree in frustration before also entering the campus.

--------
??? Pov

I hear multiple footsteps coming at me as i kept my head low. "Any updates?" I asked, boredly scrolling thru my phone. "we have successfully jammed the cameras around the street, boss." A guy bowed down to me.

"Have you disposed all witnesses?" i Asked once again.

"Yes boss, but we still have 1 left.." one of the males mumbled making my eyes widened, slamming my palms on the table.

"THEN GO AND FUCKING KILL THEM! I DON'T WANT ANYONE ALIVE AFTER SEEING ME." I outburst, making the males flinch. "Y-yes boss but it's just that it's quite hard to approach the last person because she with alot of guys." Another guy spoke up as I crossed my arm.

"Just make sure THAT person is dead. Who is it anyway?" I Rolled my eyes, sitting back down feet up the table, another guy once again spoke up.

"Akane Inui."

-----------------