Two

Tk- Then let's finish it forever now!

Ashi- Yes finish it forever!

Unns- What are you both upto?
Aktk- Divorce!

Hearing this everyone is shocked and in no time S/m faints.

Aasan- Maaa

Mnv- What are you both? You don't even realise things?

Unns- look at mom. She's already sick and you two

Tk- This will now end forever. I'll look after mom.

Ashi- I'll call doctor

[At school it's break time. Tashi is sitting upset. Mannat sees her and goes to call Ansh]

Ansh- Tashi let's play

Tashi- Don't want to

Mannat- Tell us why you are upset?

Tashi- Mom and Dad. They fight everyday. I want them to be like they were before. Now they don't care about me.

Ansh- Only mom can tell us what had happened!

Mannat- Yes my mom toh will never tell.

Tashi- Badimaa told us about their love story when I was upset.

Ansh- Yes how chachu proposed chachi and their wedding?

Mannat- After that everything is a mystery.

Tashi- Badimaa ko convince krna pdega

Ansh- Yess but we have to keep it a secret

[Back at home]

S/m is fine but weak. Doctor has asked her not to take stress. Tk left home with the doctor. Ashi also had some shoots so she left for work. Aasan and Unnav were at home. The children come back home. Unns and Aash were sitting in the hall while Sanku and Mnv were in some other room.

Ansh/Mannat- (shouts) Mumaaa and hugs her.

(Tashi looks at them with a sad face and is going upstairs to her room)

Aash- Badimaa ko hug nhi krega mera beta.

(Tashi looks at Aash, runs to her and tightly hugs her. She starts crying)

(Tk comes back)

Tk- (shouts) Ashi Ashi

Tashi looks at him and is very scared

Aash- She is not at home and stop shouting. The children will get scared.

(Tk looks at Tashi. He goes down to his knees and stretches his arms out looking at Tashi)

Aash- Go baby papa is calling you

Tashi- You cannot be my dad. You don't love mumma. You both don't love me. You both hate me. All you do is keep fighting everytime and hurting me. I want a happy family like Ansh and Mannat. But you both don't let it happen.

Aash- Tashi beta where are you lost? Go.

Tashi- (to herself) For a moment I thought I said that to them but it was just my imagination.

(Tashi moves her steps towards tk and then hugs him)

Tk- Papa loves you betaa. And you'll always be with me.

Ashi- My daughter will go with me after divorce.

Tashi- Divorce (she cries and runs to her room)

Aash- Ansh and Mannat go and be with Tashi. I'm coming.

Unns- Have you both lost your senses? Are you the same Aktk who loved each other so much. The Aktk who helped each other to grow in life. You should at least pay attention that your words have a much deeper impact on these little kids.

Tk- Here divorce papers. Through my contacts I have made the divorce date after a week.

Ashi- Yes after a week nothing will ever bother you.

Aash- And let me tell you both one thing very clear. You both are taking divorce but I won't allow Tashis custody to any of you. You both don't deserve her.

Aktk..

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜