Nine

Ashi- (tears come to her eyes) Tashii. How are you? You have grown up so much. Happy birthday my baby. Did you celebrate your birthday? How was it? Do you still open the gifts before cutting the cake only?

Tashi- Thank you for your wish. Thank you for showing me your face after 12 years. You came here for what? To prove you love me? You left me years ago and did not even make a contact and all of a sudden you realise that there was a kid who used to call you mom. I'm sorry but my mom is my badimaa and no one else. (Tashi has tears in her eyes)

Ashi- Where are you lost Tashi?

Tashi- Thank god I did not say that.

Ashi- What happened?

Tashi- Nothing thank you for your wish. I have classes, I'll leave.

Ashi's pov- I'm sorry baby. Because of us you have suffered a lot. I go back and sit in the car. laid back and closed her eyes.
[here starts also the Tk's pov I left in part (8)] They are thinking about the day after their marriage.

[Flashback]

(The next day after Aktk's marriage)

Ashi- (while getting ready) Tanzu get up. Its my first day. I'm so nervous and you are sleeping.

Tk- You aren't here for the first time. You have been here so many times Ashi.

Ashi- It's my first day as your wife.

Tk- (in a flirty tone) Then fulfil the responsibilities of a wife.

Ashi- Tanzu you naaa. I understand everything.

Tk- (gets up and hugs Ashi from behind) Okay then explain me also?

Ashi- (blushes) You're so naughty na tanzu. Now Tanzuu stop flirting. I'm actually very nervous.

Tk- My Ashima. You don't have to be nervous. I'm there and bhabhi is also there. You know na how much she loves you?

Ashi- Yes Aash loves both of us so much.

Tk- Aash nhi bhabhi hogyi h ab voh😂

Ashi- (laughs) mere liye meri Aash hi rhegi.

Tk- (turns her and kisses her forhead) Well now what about you responsibility?

Ashi- (pushes him and laughs) Get ready and come downstairs.

[Present]

(Aktk are thinking about same things)

Driver- Sir/Mam we have reached.

Tk/Ashi- (opens their eyes which are filled with tears) okay.

Aktk leaves their respective cars and go back to their room. They enter their room, locks and picks up the frame lying on the table. It was Ashi's/Tk's (For tk Ashi's picture. For Ashi Tk's picture) They touched the frame and started crying.

Tk's/Ashi's pov- I was so stupid to leave you. How easily we decided to go apart when we both knew that we can't live without each other. I wanted to say at the last moment but then thinking of you, I hesitated. Why did we make that decision? Why did we let misunderstanding grow between us? Why did we not sort? We became so selfish that we forgot about Tashi. I'm so upset that because of us both being apart our Aasan and Unnav have lost contact with each other. Undoubtedly they've kept everything a secret from the kids. But I want the kids to know things. Know how stupid we were. I feel only they can now sort things. I haven't seen you my love(looking at the photo) but I still look at our pictures from past and I wish to meet you someday.

[It is 5 in the evening]

Ansh's pov- I was driving back home. We were on a traffic signal. I saw mom in a cafe sitting together with two men.

Ansh- Tashi and Mannat is that mom in the cafe?

(Tashi and Mannat turn but a car comes there and stands and they weren't able to see. After the car moved nobody was there)

Mannat- You must have seen someone else. Let's go.

Ansh's pov- Was it so? Was she mom? Or I just? Don't know. But I'm sure it was mom.

Tashi- Ansh drive safely. Get lost in your thoughts sometime else.

Mannat- (sweetly) Ansh who is your gf now?

Ansh- I don't have a gf. Keep quiet.

Mannat- I'll surely find out (and laughs)

(They reach home. Mannat goes to her home. Tashi and Ansh to their)

[Aasan home]

(Sanku is sitting in the hall)

Tashi- We should go and apologise.

Ansh- I'm scared. You go first. I'll follow you.

Tashi- (nervously) okay. We'll together say sorry.

Ansh/Tashi- We are sorry for what we did. We don't want you to be upset with us.

Sanku..

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜