Five

(Time skips to night)

[Unnav scene]

Unns and Mnv are in there room. Unns is working on laptop while Mnv comes out of the shower. He is shirtless

Unns- You don't fail to impress me.

Mnv- (goes closer to her) Is it so?

Unns- Why you don't trust me?

Mnv- (pulls her hand and makes her stand on her feet) You know I love you the most.

Unns- (hugs him) I..

Mannat- Mom-Dad I'm (and her voice fades away seeing Unnav) Ohh I'm sorry. I forget to knock everytime.

(Unnav settle themselves)

Unns- What happened? Why are you today in your room?

Mannat- I'm going out for a friend's birthday. I'll be a bit late.

Unns- Which friend? And where is the party?

Mannat- Ta.. Tamnana. Party is in the club.
Unns- No you're not going today.

Mnv- Why? let my daughter go and have fun. Go baby but take care of yourself.

Mannat- (hugs mnv) I love you dad. Bye. Bye mom (leaves)

Mnv- Now nobody will come (and hugs Unns from behind)

Unns- Why did you let her go? She is definitely lying about something.

Mnv- Why do you always doubt her? She must have a party.

Unns- You know today is Tashi's birthday.

Mnv- I know that. And I also know Mannat has gone there.

Unns- Then why did you let her go?

Mnv- Because I don't want differences between children.

Unns- Do you think my decision of not talking to them was wrong?

Mnv- I don't know what is wrong or right. You always ask this because you know deep inside you are guilty of that decision.

Unns- I have missed my brothers the most in these years. Because of me you and Aash also..

Mnv- I promised to be with you and that's why I stand here with you.

Unns- But if Sanku sees Mannat then?

Mnv- Do you seriously think its the first time she is going?

Unns- But..

Mnv- You have turned cold and I have seen her missing you Unsu. She can't freely be herself around you. You don't want her to meet Aasan but why? Let her enjoy her life with the cousins she grew up with. You have changed a lot and I want my Unsu back.

Unns- I'm sorry

Mnv's pov- I trail my fingers across her cheek. She stays perfectly still for me. 'Please stop apologizing, Unns' I whispered. I close my eyes and lean forward.

Unns pov- He takes my hands into his. Those perfect hands, that fit mine just so. 'Unns' he said while Our foreheads touch. 'Yes?' I said softly. 'Will you please tell me you love me? I’m dying here.' Then we’re laughing. And then I’m in his arms, and we’re kissing, at first quickly-to make up for lost time-and then slowly, because we have all the time in the world. And his lips are soft and honey sweet, and the careful, passionate way he moves them against my own says that he savors the way I taste, too. And in between kisses, I tell him I love him. Again and again and again. He lay me in the bed and slept hugging next to me.

(Mannat leaves her home and goes to Aasan's home to surprise Tashi)

Ansh- Always late

Aash- You don't know manav is same. Everytime everywhere he is late.

Mannat- Like dad like daughter (and laughs)

Sanku- Honey?

Ansh- Go mom if he heard us talking about mamu naa death straight away.

Aash- What happened?

Sanku- What are you three doing at the door. Come inside and do the final touch. We have to surprise Tashi today only.

Ansh- Dad wait for it. She will definitely be happy.

Tashi's pov- My life is confined from college to my room. I have only a few people who can be actually called mine. Lying on the bed I always think about these things. Suddenly my phone beeps. An unknown number. I read the message and I was in tears. Past started flashing in front of my eyes and then badimaa came.

Aash- Tashi wear this (and she saw her crying) What happened to my baby?

Tashi- (hugs her) Badimaa.

Aash- I know everything has been very upsetting from the beginning. But We don't want you to cry.

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜