Twelve

Ashi- After a week of shoot, my friend planned a pack up party in the club at night. Tk refused to go so I went by myself. I don't know what happened there but I woke up next morning in my friend's bed. It was very strange. I got up and went to the hotel where Tk and I were staying in but I came to know that he had already left. I went back to club and found out that some girl had mixed alcohol in my juice. We could not find that girl. Then Aash texted me 'Take care. I know Tk is coming back but you don't be irresponsible' I thought he left due to some work but things were different.

Tk- The night Ashi went for the party, I received a video message of Ashi all cuddled up with her friend. I did not know how to respond. I broke things of my room and cried my heart out. I always found that friend of her negative and then when I saw this I lost control. Ashi had no idea about the video message. I was so hurt that I decided to leave and come back to India.

Ashi- I came back to India the next day. I went home and found tk behaving very differently. Coming late night, spending days in studio, not receiving my messages and calls. No proper communication with me.

Tk- I had told bhabhi everything a week after I came back from London. She asked me to talk to Ashi but I did not want to bring that. Things weren't going out of my head. Bhabhi promised me she won't tell anything to Ashi and she kept her promise till date.

Ashi- Two months had passed. And then one day I lost my patience. I talked to tk very rudely and said things I shouldn't have. He did not say a word and went to sleep. I was very upset and annoyed by his behaviour. I told him that I have a year shoot in Paris to which he responded he didn't want to join.

Tk- I wanted some space and time because things weren't really going out of my head. I decided to let her go and maybe I'll go a month or two later and surprise her.

Ashi- The next day I left for Paris. The whole year I had no contact with tk. No calls, messages, meets. Nothing.

Ansh- But you were supposed to surprise her after two months?

Tk- I would certainly have. But the same person who sent me the video message kept sending me Ashi's pictures with boys. My blood boiled everytime I saw her close to guys. I decided that I won't ever talk to her. I told Aasan about this to which they wanted me to talk to Ashi. I took a day or two to think on it and they I finally decided to call her. It was night time in Paris when I called her and some guy picked up the phone and told me she is sleeping. I was broken into pieces. I told Aasan and Unnav about it. When they said that I should still talk to Ashi I was hurt and I started ignoring them too.

Ashi- I had no idea about these things. A year later I came back to India. I met Aasan and Unnav, obviously they behaved a lil weird. I was confused. When I asked them about tk they told me everything. I had no answers to that because I myself wasn't aware that someone is doing this. The misunderstanding grew between us and communication lacked. We started fighting everyday, now even on small things and eventually divorce.

Aktk- (looked into each other eyes) Distance taught us that living without each other was so difficult. We missed Tashi so much. We felt sad everyday for ruining Tashi's childhood because of our silly mistakes. We loved each other but maybe we needed the distance to teach importance of us in each others life.

Mannat- But how did you meet?

Tk- Yesterday. I and Ashi were in a party. We didn't know about each other being there. Suddenly when the lights went off someone grabbed my arm. After the lights were on, I saw Ashi. Her eyes closed because she is afraid of dark.

[The Aktk meet from last night]

Tk- Ashi?
Ashi- Tanzu
Both their eyes were filled with tears. They both unthinkingly reached for being in each others arms. They have missed this warmth. This warmth of love of each other.
Aktk- (together) I'm sorry
Ashi- Today let me speak. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have agreed to being separated from you. I only know how I have spent these 12 years without you.

Tk..

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜