Fifteen

Lisa- Then your mother fell sick and you took her to hospital. Doctor asked you all to leave and go home. You all came back home and argued. I was here only hiding myself. Sanku blamed Aktk for the declining health of his mother. Unns blamed Sanku and aash, as they were the ones who told your mother about this. You kept arguing the whole night and when in the morning you got the news of your mother's death, you all left each other and never kept any contacts among yourselves after that day. I started living with kabir as he loved me and fulfilled all my needs. Three days ago my son told me that Aktk are planning to visit Tashi. Also how these kids are planning to reunite their family. This time I did not wanted them to be together. I told Rohan everything I had done before to keep you all apart.

Kabir- I heard their conversation and how they were planning to keep you all apart.

Mannat- But who is you son? And how he new about our plan?

Lisa- Your boyfriend, Rohan who just was with you for the sake of revenge.

The police had arrested Rohan and brought him there. Mannat stepped forward and slapped Rohan so hard.

Mannat- I loved you and you were planning to destroy my family? You knew that my family was my priority. I always wondered how sweet it was of you to ask my family problems and give your advice but now I know that you were the one who. (held him by his collar) I'd you would have harmed by family, I would have killed you.

Ansh- (goes and pulls mannat back) Mannat leave him. He's in police custody. He will be punished for what he did.

Sanku- But honey how did you know?

Kabir- On Tashi's birthday, I had sent flowers with a note to both Aashna and Mnv to meet me in a cafe.

Mnv- I went to cafe and was surprised to see honey after 12 years. We hugged each other and cried. But when I asked her why she called me there, she replied that she herself received a message to come there. We both were confused when Kabir came and told us that he had called us. We were immediately leaving but he convinced us to listen him for one last time. And then he told us everything about Lisa and Rohan.

Kabir- The day when you all caught me was the day I realised that love isn't forced. I was happy to see Aashna happy with Sanku and I decided to let them live their life together. I did not wanted Lisa to destroy your life again. And that's why I informed them.

Ansh- Mom that day the two men with you in the cafe were them?

Aash- Yes.

Mnv- Inspector take them and we want a strict punishment for them

Inspector- Yes sir.

(And the police along with Rohan and Lisa leaves)

Mannat- (emotionally) How could I be so wrong in choosing a person to love?

Aash- (goes and hugs her) Its okay we all learn somethings from these wrong people. And love can make a wrong person right in no time. Now stop crying everybody is together and happy.

Mannat- Yes!

Tashi- Now can we all have a together family picture?

Everyone- yes

They set the camera and holds each others hand. 'Together forever and ever' everyone shouted as the picture got clicked.

~Closes~

Author's last message- 'The heart knows nothing but love' is a beautiful journey where it is proved that other emotions  can suppress love but not for a longer period of time. Eventually love wins. Misunderstanding can create lot of problems. I hope you take a moment to clear things with people you love. I hope you don't let communication gap develop differences between you and your loved ones🤞🏻💜

Thanks for all yor love, votes and comments. love you all💘