Eleven

(Mnv comes)

Mnv- How are you feeling now?

Unns- We are at Sanku's home?

Mnv- yes.

Unns- Will he talk to us?

Mnv goes near her. Holds her hand with his one hand while resting the other on her face.

Mnv- This is the time Unns. Forget everything and sort it. Not everybody gets a second chance. You have got it. (kisses her forhead and leaves)

Unns gets ready and joins everyone on the breakfast table.

Aash- How are you feeling Unns?

Unns- (hugs her and starts crying) I'm sorry Aash.

Aash- Unns it's okay. Don't cry now.

Sanku- (comes) What's going on?

(Unns looks at him and is unable to face him)

Sanku- honey some people don't love their brothers only?

Unns- Tu mujhe taunt maar raha hai?

Sanku- honey I never said anyone's name.

Unns- honey tell some people that they are very stubborn.

Aash- What honey, honey both of you are doing? You are in front of each other talk directly. What is this?

Unns- (Steps towards Sanku) I'm sorry Sanku. I was so mean.

Sanku- Yes you were certainly very mean.

Unns- Sankuuu 😒
Sanku- (laughs) I'm sorry (and hugs her)

Tashi- I'm so happy that we are together but I miss mom dad in this family.

Aash- (kisses her forhead) Maybe it'll be alright.

Mannat- Thank god now I don't have to fight everyday with mom.

Ansh- Like it was a part of her everyday routine which she had to compulsorily carry out.

(Everyone laughs)

Mannat- Mamiii this Ansh naa(😒)

Tashi- We'll leave for college you all have a good time.

The kids leave.

Aasan and Unnav spent the whole day together. Talking and enjoying as they had met after 12 years.

There was obviously an emptiness they always felt but they can't do anything about it.

[Later that evening]

Tashi comes home alone.

Aash- Where is Ansh and Mannat?

Tashi- I did not see them in the college the whole day.

Sanku- They must be with friends.

Mnv- But mannat never goes without informing us.

Unns- I'm worried.

Ansh/Mannat- We are here.

All turn towards the door and are surprised to see Aktk with Mannat and Ansh.

Aash's pov- I was shocked and happy at the same time to see My Aktk standing hand in hand with each other. Everyone's eyes were filled with tears. I wanted to go and hug them but I held myself back and let the others handle it their way.

Sanku- Ansh what is happening?

Aktk- Can we come inside?

Sanku/Unns- No

Mannat- But mom?

Unns- Not today and what is all this?

Ansh- Mami not today. We now know everything.

Mannat- They have now told us everything.

Tashi- Badimaa What they did was wrong. But now they have realised that they were wrong.

Aash- Tashi you knew about it?

Tashi- I'm sorry badimaa but in the morning when we decided to take a half day from college and were coming back home to spend time with you all, we saw Aktk in the cafe hugging each other. We then decided to go to cafe and meet them both.

[Flashback]

Tashi- Mom dad?

Tk- You kids here?

Ansh- We were just leaving for home .

Mannat- But we saw you both and decided to see you.

Tashi- What is happening? You both are together? You both took divorce and lived separately? You left me all by myself? And today I come to know that you both are together? Was I a burden?

Ashi- (hugs her) What are you even saying my baby. You can never be a burden.

Tashi- Then this?

Tk- You all sit with us. Today we will tell you everything.

Ashi- All the silly mistakes we have done.
They all sit in the cafe and Aktk narrate what situations were made which separated them.

Ashi- Two years prior to our divorce we went to London. Initially Aasan were supposed to go for a business trip but Ansh fell sick and mom convinced us to go for a holiday trip. We both made to London and enjoyed a day there. On the second day of London trip, I met an old friend of mine who was then looking for a model for some shoots. I didn't want to miss the opportunity and I accepted it. I used to spend my days more on sets and less with tk. He was okay with all this coz he respected my work. After a week of shoot, my friend planned a pack up party in the club at night. Tk refused to go so..

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜