Ten

Sanku- (smiles) It's okay. I hope you don't repeat what you did.

Ansh- Yes dad (and they both hug Sanku) Where is mom?

Sanku- She had some work. She went out.

Tashi- We'll go back to our rooms.

Ansh's pov- Mom is not at home. Was I right? Was the lady my mom? Then who were the two men? She never attends meeting without dad outside? I should ask her when she comes.

[Unnav home]

Mannat- (goes back and sees Unns sitting in the hall. She goes near her) I'm sorry for my behaviour mom.

Unns- (hugs her) It's okay

Mannat- Mom can I ask you something?

Unns- Yes?

Mannat- Why don't we try to sort the differences? You teach me na to sort a fight with my friends always? Then why not here.

Unns- I want to forget and hug them. I want to Scold them for not being in contact. But I was the one who decided to cut them off and I have to be the one to make a move. I'm afraid that maybe my move can make things worse. I know your mami must have told you to apologise to me. She knows me very well.

Mannat- Mom why can't we know the reason?

Unns- Once your Aash mami tells you about Aktk I'll tell you what happened after that.

Mannat- You know she is bound by mamu's promise?

Unns- I know everything. I'll go and cook something for you.

Mannat- I'm outside in the garden.

Unns- Okay.

Mannat goes out and calls Ansh. She is telling Ansh everything when she smells something burning. She turns and finds out that a part of her house was on fire.

Mannat- (shouts) Mommm

Ansh gets out of his room and rushes towards Unnav home. Sanku sees him and runs behind him. Ansh goes inside the house but Sanku stood outside.

(Sanku is listening to all this)

Ansh- Mannat?

Mannat- Mom. Save her Ansh. She's in the kitchen. The kitchen is on the fire (and she faints)

Ansh- Mami Mami please breathe (he looks at Sanku) Do something dad save mami(tears start to fall from his eyes)

Sanku is very confused about going inside or not. But then Unns shouts 'I can't breathe' which hits him and rushes to Save her.

Ansh takes Mannat in his arms and carries her out in the garden to get her fresh air.

Ansh was surprised to see Aash coming with mnv in the car.

Ansh- Mom? Mamu?

Aash and Mnv turns and sees him and then mannat. They both run towards them.

Aash- What happened?

Mnv- Why is she lying like this?

Ansh- (points towards the home) Mami

Mnv and Aash see the house burning.

They both shout 'Unns' and rush inside. Inside they see Sanku carrying Unns in his arms and bringing her out.

Unns had fainted due to no proper supply of air. Sanku rushed towards the garden and tried waking Unns up. He splashed water on her face which made her open her eyes.

Unns- Sanku (sobs and immediately hugs him)

(Aash and Mnv look at each other as they now feel maybe things will get better)

Sanku- (looks at Aash) Honey we need to take her home.

(Aash nods and they all go to Aasan home)

They call the doctor. He checks up Unns and asks them to let her rest. They all go and sit in the hall. Tashi comes and get some water.

Mnv- Tashi (and hugs her) my little baby is so grown up.

Tashi- Mamu (and starts crying)

(Aash goes near them and hugs Mnv and tashi)

Mnv- (looks at Sanku) Sanku you'll not come.

Sanku sobs and runs towards them.

Sanku- I'm sorry.

Mnv- I should be sorry.

(They both share a warm hug. The hug was everything they needed to forget the differences they had developed in the past 12 years)

(Mannat and Ansh come)

Ansh- (whispers) Mom what's going on?

Aash- They are forgiving each other for not being in contact for 12 years.

Ansh- But you were in contact of mamu?

Aash- (surprised) no!

Ansh- I saw you at the cafe.

Mannat- (looks at Mnv and Sanku) Can we join this hug?

(Mnv and Sanku nod in a yes)

Mnv- Ansh and honey come here
And they all hug each other. Finally everything was sorted. The only wait was how Unns will react in the morning?

Ansh's pov- Mom is definitely hiding something. Who were the two men?

[In the morning]

Unns pov- I woke up and found myself not at home. I tried to recall and I remembered how Sanku saved me and brought me here. He did save me when no one was around. He still loves me the way he did 12 years back. Will he forgive me for What I did? Will we be together again?

(Mnv comes)

Mnv..

To be continued. Do share your reviews.