Six

Tashi's pov- I wanted to tell badimaa about the message but as soon as I was about to speak badepapa came.

Sanku- Stop your emotional moment. And get ready.

Tashi- Where are we going? I don't want to go anywhere.

Sanku- Get ready you'll know.

Aash- Yes Ansh and Mannat are waiting. Come fast downstairs okay? (kisses her forhead and leaves)

Sanku- Why was she crying?

Aash- The same reasons you don't want me to talk about.

Sanku- (hugs Aash) You know na I don't like talking about them. Let's leave it today please.

Aash- (removes his hands from her waist) I have left it already because of your promise. (and leaves)

Tashi's pov- I got dressed up. I really don't like to be but you know badimaa. She won't ever let me be the simple one. The dress was beautiful maybe I felt good inside today because we were finally taking a step to find out what actually had happened. I was ready and I left my room and went downstairs. Everything was dark. I called out their names but no response and when I finally climbed down the last step lights were turned on. The hall was decorated beautifully yet in a simple way. The kind of way I liked. I looked at Badimaa 'You did not forget my birthday' I said in a teary voice. Both badimaa and badepapa came towards me, kissed my forhead, hugged me and wished me a happy birthday. Indeed the moment was beautiful yet emotional.

Ansh- We don't have to cry every day we celebrate?

(Tashi and Aasan laugh)

Aash- These are happy tears.

Ansh/Mannat- Happy birthday bro. You seriously thought we forgot your birthday dude. (and they three hug)

Sanku- Let's cut the cake.

(They all cut the cake and celebrate it together)

Ansh- Mom dad we need your permission

Aasan- for?

Ansh- We want to club.

Aasan- (look at each other) Tashi?

Tashi- Today even I want to join them because they always insist.

Aasan- (smiles) Well then that is great. You can go.

Aash- Mannat?

Mannat- I already told them that I have a friends birthday party in the club.

Aash- you kids na. Chloo now go and take care.

(The kids leave)

Sanku- now?

Aash- now what? (Sanku goes closer to Aash and lifts her up in his arms) What are you doing?

Sanku- Can't I lift my wife up?

Aash- no I have some work. Now leave.

Sanku- No

(And he takes Aash to their room. Sanku leaves Aash on her feet and locks the door. Aash starts doing her work)

Sanku- honey I'm sorry

Aash- for?

Sanku- I know you are upset with me (and he hugs her from behind)

Aash- I'm not but I also know the kids should now be told all the truth. I'm bound by your promise. I can't see Tashi upset always.

Sanku- Even I can't see her upset. But let the past remain buried. You know everyone will be hurt.

Aash- Okay!

Sanku- (turns Aash and kisses her forhead) now think about me.

Aash- (pushes him) you will never stop.
Sanku pulls her by waist and Aash lands on Sanku's chest with a thump.
Aash's pov- He puts the hair falling on my face behind my ear and softly kissed me. He pulls himself back and stares me for a while. We then kiss again, and now this, feels familiar. I know exactly how we fit together, his arm around my waist, my hands on his chest, the pressure of his lips on mine. We have each other memorized. We go to bed and sleep all cuddled up with each other.

[At midnight]

Aash's pov

I got up and as soon as I put my hand on the other side. Sanku wasn't there. I opened my eyes and look around for him. I took my phone and saw that it was almost 3 in the morning.

'Where did he go' I questioned myself repeatedly as I head towards the hall downstairs.

There was a lot of voices coming. I quickly rushed down the stairs and Saw Sanku scolding Ansh, Tashi and Mannat.
(pov ends)

Aash- What happened? Why are you shouting?

Sanku- Just because of you. They misbehave just because of you. How many times I have told you to not be so liniet with them but you never listen to me? They are so stubborn that now they don't even listen to what we tell them. (Aash just put her head down not knowing what to say. She did not know the matter but knew that all three have done something wrong) If I wouldn't have come downstairs to take the water they (and looks at the kids with a widen eyes)

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜