Chapter 3: Truth

I don't do well under stress. Like AT ALL. Have I accepted my ultimate fail in this class? Yes, yes I have.

I swear the test makes no sense, even the begging bit. I only read to chapter seven, so some of it should make sense, right? Wrong. This thing actually sucks. The book was pretty morbid. I don't know what I expected, it's about World War 3. The premise could be interesting if the author didn't decide to spend most of the book explaining the reason behind the war and the concept.

Like don't get me wrong, History is and always has been my favorite subject- but that's partly because of our history teacher. He makes it fun and doesn't have us read boring texts. 

"Fifteen minutes left!" I stared down at the paper. Maybe if I count the answers I know I got right I can guess my score. 

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7- I recounted again just to be safe. Seven out of thirty. Damn. Looking up to the countdown on the wall I realized we had only ten minutes left. Forget it. 

I spent the rest of the time just circling and writing answers that seemed most.... logical to me. And after all that, I still had five minutes. When does this end?!  Mr.Barn got up and began walking around collecting papers or just checking on students who were still working. I didn't care that he gave me a strange look as I shoved the paper in his face right when he stopped at my desk, I needed to get rid of the cursed thing.

At least it wasn't the trials.

  ┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈

"I failed." 

"Okay we get it you failed, do you really need to repeat it eight hundred times?" Veronica snapped from the hammock she swung in.

"Vi!" Adara exclaimed plopping down on the bed. "It was a very important test-"

"No, it wasn't." Veronica was in a pissy. "I mean yeah, you need to take things somewhat seriously just to get in the habit. But Adara needs to lighten up a bit and not nag us simple folk for not being perfect." Adara simply stuck her tongue out at Vi, a gesture that shocked me to see come from graceful feminine Adara.

"Okay thanks, both of you helped." I honestly just wanted this conversation to be done with.

"Maybe Mr.Barned will et you retake?" Adara suggested as I made my way to the door. "Or extra credit? Whatever, it's worth it."

"Actually yeah, that's a great idea. Thanks, Addi."

"No problem, bye!"

"Bye!" Veronica simply grunted her goodbye then went back to listening to music.

┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈

'Greeting Taurus' I jumped at Zara's monotone voice. I slowed my steps down a bit so that the flying white sphere could catchup.

"H-hello Zara." I greeted still unsure of hte reason Zara found me.

 ' If my observations arecorrect, I sense you are tense today. I am unsure as to why, for this was one of your better days Taurus? May I ask, what troubles you?' Oh- that. My troubles were trials related, which shouldn't come as a suprise. But for some reason I felt more reluctant to fonfide in Zara, maybe because all coverstations with the robot went straight to father.