CHAPTER 1

IZANA'S ANOTHER OBSESSION.

3 DAYS LATER.

The blonde-haired man named Hanagaki Takemitchi unconsciously lying down on the bed at Tetta Kisaki's residence.

Kisaki's parents owned one hospital on Shibuya but they didn't bring Takemitchi there. They just request some nurses on their penthouse on their penthouse.

Kisaki stares at the man who saves his life 3 days ago, he's still thinking why. Why did he do that? After what he did to him, after what he did to toman, why did he still save him even he knows what will gonna happened.

'As long as i am here no one's gonna die.'

He remembers what he said earlier, Kisaki stare at izana and the white head stroking the blonde hair gently. Kakuchou staring at his childhood best friend lying on the bed unconsciously.
The nurse earlier put oxygen on his face and they're just observing him for now. Izana still staring at the blonde named Takemitchi.

"He really looks like Shinichiro san." Izana said to them. Kakochou knows that he's obsessed with Shinichiro's attention because he sees it how his 'brother' takes care of him.

Shinichiro is Izana's hero, the one who saves him from the darkness. When his mom left him alone his older brother named Shinichirou Sano is the only one who gives him the love and affection he needs.