CHAPTER 12

i write this fast, im sorry for wrong grammars.

Rindou's eyes widen in fear when he sees the same scenario he has seen before. The worst nightmare that always haunts him every night.

he saw it again and someone save him again. The same scenario is how their mom died in front of him.

"Mom!" something flashes inside his head, he sees his younger self again. "Mom I'm sorry." the younger haitani rindou called his mom slowly giving up her life.Rindou just witnesses how his own father shoots his mom on his back, his mother moves faster to protect the younger haitani.

"What a whore, if I just know that those kids aren't my child. I killed them a long time ago." he heard his father say that to them. "Don't touch them please." his mom pleaded to their bastard father and rindou felt his mom's warm hands touching his face.

"I'm sorry rin, I can't protect you." he sees his mom's tears slowly falling to her face and Rindou didn't understand the situation right now.

"take care always your brother for me." that's the last words he heard from his mom.
The younger haitani witness how his mom slowly dying in front of him, he sees his dad crying in front of him.

Because of wrong information from other people his own father thought that his own children is from another man. Because of jealousy and depression his own father killed his mom in front of Rindou.

And his own father is going to kill rindou but before his father pulled the trigger, Ran grabs the chair beside the and he slams it hard to their father's head and he immediately grabs the younger rindou in his hands.

The older Haitani immediately runs outside with his brother and rindou sees the white plates of snow falling to the ground. The white pieces of snow are falling to his skin and it reminds him of his mom inside their house.

Ran knows that his brother is having psychological trauma because of what happened. The older haitani turned around and he sees his brother crying while looking at the sky.

Ran sees his brother's traumatic expression. "Mom's dead," Rindou said to him and Ran didn't answer. "Mom's dead Ran, Dad killed her." Ran knows because he witnessed how his dad killed their mom minutes ago.