CHAPTER 04

GUILTY

"I WIN LOSERS" the longer-haired marshmallow head shouts at them. "Shut up Rindou, you bastard cheater" Rin drops the cars in front of them. "Just accept the fact I'm good playing UNO than you" Takemitchi hear shouts and arguing but he still liked their company.

It's been a week since he last saw Izana and the others but the Haitani brothers always taking care and talking to him nonstop. Takemichi is staying with the two for a while because Izana is taking some 'business' outside. Kokuchou is with him while Kisaki is checking him every day.

"Mitchi?" Rindou called him and the blonde didn't hear him. "Michi?" Ran called him but he's still quiet. "ta-ke-mi-chi!" the two shouts.

"O-Oh sorry, did you say something?" he questioned them. "Your look nowhere? Are you okay?" Rindou questioned him. "Do you want to eat or something?" Ran asked him. "No, I'm okay," he answered them.

"You look off, do you want me and Rindou, leave you for a while?" Ran questioned the blonde. "No! I mean no, i really like you guys and I'm happy that you're here with me. It's just—"

"It's just?" the two questioned him. "It's been a week since i last saw Izana san and Kokuchou. I'm worried about them. It's not like i don't like your company okay? I really really like you guys because your so funny and i like talking to you two."

"I'm just really worried about Izana san, Kakuchan, and Kisaki san." Rindou clears his throat when he hears Kisaki's name. They look at the smaller boy in front of them.