CHAPTER 09

𝚈 𝙰 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 𝙴

"Izana san" takemichi immediately runs to the white-haired guy and he hugs him tightly. Izana genuinely smiling at him. Kakuchou looks at Izana, he really looks happy when he's with the blonde.

"You look happy, what's up Michi" the taller male gently pats the blonde while hugging him. This is Izana when it comes to Takemichi, this is his true color. Lovely, beautiful, warm, and calm.

"I'm very happy that you're here with Kakuchan, you're usually leaving first. I miss you so so much!" Takemichi hugs the taller male tightly.

They hear a loud sound inside the kitchen and Takemichi gently pushes the taller male. "Michi there's something wrong?" Izana questioned him. Takemichi shakes his head "Hanma san and I cook for breakfast today because I want us to eat together" Takemichi starts walking inside the kitchen and Ran helps him.

He's still limping because his wound is still open but the doctor said it's okay. It's a practice for him and the doctor said it's for his improvement, Izana agrees.

Izana look at the blonde talking to the taller male (Hanma). Takemichi grabs a spoon and Hanma gently blows it, takemichi gently puts the spoon in Hanma's mouth.

There's a sting inside him and he didn't like it. They're so close to each other and Izana's eyes darken because of the closeness of the two.