CHAPTER 02

MIKEY'S DARK WHISPERS

Izana is genuinely happy talking to the blonde-haired in front of him. Kakuchou smiling at them while peeling the apples beside them. He's the one who prepares the food for two.

"Woah your so cool Izana-san," the shorter male said to him with a gentle voice. Izana is happily talking to him even he needs to lie to him. What they can do now Takemitchi is with him and he didn't know anything about toman and everyone.

Izana is moved to him with every expression he makes, the Tenjiku leader sees the similarities between the two. He didn't notice that he's talking too much in front of the blonde.

"Mitchi you need to eat now." Kakuchou gives him a plate of apple and Takemitchi gladly accept the fruit on the plate. While Izana is shamelessly staring at those ocean blue eyes of blonde.

"Izana stop staring at the patient that's rude." As usual, the babysitter named Hitto Kakuchou always scolds him for being stubborn. This is new to Izana's feeling, he's happy and at the same time, he can't stop smiling while talking to Takemitchi.

Takemitchi notices the Tenjiku's leader glance at him." Do you—" he hesitate to ask him. "Do I?" Izana questioned him. It's not like he's uncomfortable with the people in front of him. It's because he didn't remember anything.

"Do you wanna eat with me, Izana san?" he asked them.