CHAPTER 08

CONFESSION

( note: hello guys sorry for not updating lately, I'm not feeling well, so yeah I'm sick so I need a little break. I can't write properly tbh. aaaaa sorry again guys :( )

"Sanzu thank you for fetching me out" Mucho said to him and Sanzu give him a warm smile. "You don't need to say thank you. We're still in the same gang before" Sanzu said while driving. Sanzu's eyes look at the road and he's hands are aching to kill his first captain, the one who betray them, one of the reason why Takemichi died on that day.

"Mikey and the others are excited to meet you again. They really want to see now after what happened. " Sanzu said to him "Really?" the maller man said.

"Yeah, for Mikey you're still in toman after all" Sanzu said and he's still wearing his smile on his face. " you're still wearing that ponytail" Mucho notice it because he know who is the owner of that-

"We're here Mucho san" Sanzu open the car's door and Mucho notice the people outside and he see complete toman members even Pah chin is their too smiling at him. Chifuyu's eyes darkening when he see Mucho walking to their direction whole Draken still wearing his usual expression to his face.

Mucho slowly opens the car door and he's slowly walking to their direction and He look at them with apologetic look. "Mikey I'm so-" he didn't complete his sentence because someone stab him from his back. Mucho turn around and he sees Sanzu eyes becomes dark and he can see his anger in his eyes.

He felt the Katana stab exactly where is his vitals spot is. Sanzu stabs him again and again and again and Sanzu is not done with him. Mucho look at Mikey, the toman leader is smiling at him.