SIDE STORY 1

Takemichi feel the snow in the skin, he's outside on their house and waiting for Izana. He's waiting for him patiently to get home.

"What are you doing here Takemichi?" the younger Haitani ask him " I'm waiting for Izana, Kaku-chan told he me he's coming today" the blonde is sitting in the bench in front of of their garden.

It's cold takemichi thought to himself but he wants to see izana first because he misses him. It's bee a while since he sees him.

===

The silver haired man start walking inside to their mansion "Fucking snow such a pain in the ass man" they that they're riding cant stand the snow storm.

"Geez calm down where here anyways." the taller said to him. Izana slowly walking to their house but he notice something, the pale blonde is sitting on the bench in front of their garden.

"takemichi?" Izana start walking and he sees him sleeping on the bench in the middle of snow stormoutside on their house. Izana kneel in front of him and slowly poking the blonde.

"takemichi wake up" Izana slowly touching his face and he notice and burning, burning in fever. "Takemichi wake up!" the blonde slowly opening his eyes and Izana can see his clear ocean blue orbs looking at him.

"Oh, you're back" takemichi said to him. "What are you doing here in the middle of snow storm? Izana said.

"I'm waiting for your return. I miss you"  Izana's
gaze softened because of those word. " You dummy"Izana slowly embracing the smaller male in front of him.

"Your hair looks like a snow" Takemichi told him. "am i cold?"

"No, you'rethe warmest snow i've every touch"

===

Izana start walking to the blonde room and he have a porridge on his arms, while takemichi is on the bed waiting for the taller male.

"I'm taking care of you everytime, but whenever i go home you're always sick." Izana said to him. " because i want you to takecare of me"

izana notice his hair, the blonde starting to fade and the roots slowly growing to black. The put the porridge on the table and look at the takemichi. Staring at the snow on his window.

The blonde skin is getting paler and paler everytime, he's getting nervous because why takemichi did that gain any wait on his recovery but still takemichi is still beautiful in his eyes.

He sees how those orbs whine even brighter whenever he sees him.

'Eyes dont lie.'

"takemichi eat this up and then i'll clean you up later. I need to finish my paper work now." before izana walk away Takemichi tug his shirt " can u please stay with me for a while" both of them look at each other with an eye to eye contact.

He's so beautiful he said to himself, he know takemichi was beautiful, every part of takemichi is very enchantable.

He can thank the takemichi's mom genes for giving birth to him and he knows that every step of his foot he can worship him like a god.

"i miss you." takemichi. ". did that you miss me too?" Izana cant speak, busy adoring takemichi's beauty.

(sorry for the grammar i will edit this tomorrow morning, goodnight.)

(im busy studying and working sorry everyone for late upload huhu please send money char!")