CHAPTER 11

𝐈'𝐋𝐋   𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒   𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓

A large group of men is walking to the famous old shrine on Shibuya. Mikey hears the loud step walking forward in their direction.

The Roppongi is here.

One of the powerhouse gang from the east is here and the tomans members frown become of unfamiliar aura that Roppongi gives to them.

"Greetings Sano Manjirou or should I say invincible Mikey." the current leader of Roppongi named Satsuki Sato greets him.

"Mikey is fine." the toman commander said to him. "What are you doing here Sato?" the taller male vice commander named Ryuguji Ken questioned them.

"We're not here to brawl or to fight you Toman," Satsuki said to them. After he said that a cold wind touches their skin and the two commanders from different gangs staring at each other.

"then what are you doing here?" Mikey stares at them with his obsidian dark orbs observing the man in front of him. "I'll say this straight Mikey, i heard that you're hunting Tenjiku lately," Satsuki said to them.

"and you're searching for someone important to you that Izana always bedded—" before he finishes his sentence, someone jumps to Satsuki and the white-haired man named Haruchiyo Sanzu pointing him a knife on his throat.

"Don't you dare talk to takemichi like that asshole." those dark gray orbs staring at Satsuki. "I can easily slit your throat right here right now, and your gang will never gonna see you again." Sanzu slightly stabs the knife on his throat and Satsuki growl in pain.

"If you're going to kill him you'll never gonna see your precious 6th division captain again." the other man speak and Mikey caught his attention. "Please calm down for a sec."