CHAPTER 13

Rindou starts running away from the Toman leader while Takemichi is on his back. He can feel his breathing is getting weaker and weaker every second.

"Rin." the blonde boy called his name, rindou on the other side running to stay away from Mikey. They need to escape before Mikey catches them but Takemichi needs to go to the hospital first.

"Everything's going to be fine," Rindou said to him. "I'm right here, you're going to be fine, hang on a second." the younger haitani said to him.

Rindou just felt a sticky liquid slowly touching his skin and he turned around and he sees Takemichi's blood is leaking on his back.

"Rin-dou." the blue-eyed boy called him "You need to go, leave me here. Hurry." Takemichi whispered those words to the younger Haitani.

"They'll catch you if you didn't leave me." takemichi said to him.

'No, you don't understand.' the younger haitani thought and Rindou is still running away from them.

"Just leave me here, please." Rindou didn't listen to him and his still running to nowhere.

'If I leave you, I'll never gonna see you again.'

'I want to be'

'i want to be—'

"UGH!" Rindou accidentally slipped his foot while he was running and both of them fall into the cold floor. The sun starts falling while the moon is rising above.