CHPATER 07

PROMISES

The pink-haired man slowly walking inside the cemetery and he's holding a dozen of blue roses. He can feel the cold breeze touching his skin. He thought he will never feel these emotions again.

Hurt, anger, and sadness those negative emotions are hugging him. He finally reaches the person's grave, the only person who really cares about him, the one who never judges him even his appearance is different from others.

HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI
(19XX - 20XX)

Sanzu looks at his King's grave. The pink-haired man wiping the blonde's grave because the leaves and dusk are covering the blonde's grave. Sanzu didn't notice his tears start flowing again, he didn't notice his emotions are showing again.

"Takemichi, why did you leave me, us." sanzu can feel his tear falling on his favorite person's grave. "You promise to me that you'll gonna show how colorful the world is."

"You promise to me that you're staying with me until I'm going to be okay." sanzu still cleaning the blonde's grave, he didn't care if he's crying while ranting right now. " You promise to me that you'll be always by our side with Mikey and we will create new generations of delinquents." he let his tears flow and he's acting like a child now. For now, he let himself show his emotion to his favorite person.

to sanzu's king.

-----------

(IN THE ORIGINAL TIMELINE TAKEMICHI AND SANZU NEVER TALK BUT TAKEMICHI CHOOSE TO SAVE HIM TOO.)