CHAPTER 05

LOYALTY

"What do you mean someone bail him?" it's been a month since Narumi Naoki got arrested by the police and the toman captains and the vice-captain got a piece of news about him.

"Yeah someone just takes him out after that incident." the policeman just said to them while he's looking at the newspaper.

"What the hell? You can't just let him out! He killed my friend and you just let him out because of goddamn money" Chifuyu controlling his temper while the others are looking at the police officer in front of them.

"Sir our friend got killed by that man a month ago, are you fucking serious?" Hakkai said to him. "Kids you really don't understand the power of the people who's in the top," the police officer said to them.

"Money can hold everything in this world kids. That's why he can just walk out whenever he wants" Chifuyu slams his fist on the table. They can't do anything for takemichi, they just let that bastard freely walk outside.

Chifuyu blames himself, 'you always sacrifice yourself for ours but we can't do anything for you.'

I'm sorry takemichi, i can't do anything for you. I'm sorry partner, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm very pathetic, I'm sorry I can't do anything even you did everything for us.