Chapter 22

Maximo

I held her hand and led her to the back before we ascended the steps. I could feel her fingers clinging to my hand as the darkened staircase coated our bodies. I lead her way to the room. Then I walked us into the first room on the left and shut the door behind us.

I pulled her into me and our lips collided. She tasted of the appletini she had been drinking as her hands ran up my chest. She gripped at my coat, pulling me closer to her as my hands dropped to her waist.
But I wasn't in the mood for foreplay.

I wanted her now.

I ran my hands up her bare legs before I hoisted her against my body. Her tongues tangled up in pleasure as I backed her into the locked door. The darkness of the room slid over our bodies as I pinned her to the surface, my hands running quickly along her curves. I could feel her wetness growing as I unbuckled my pants. I shoved them down, allowing my cock to spring free for her.

I slicked my cock up in her juices before I pressed quickly into her.
She groaned with fire in her voice. Her head pressed into the crook of my neck as I sank into her wet warmth. Her curves called to me. The way her thighs wrapped around my waist and squeezed me made my legs shake. She was fire and I was cold as ice, my soul dripping for her as she burned me with her heat.

I grasped her hands with mine, pinning them over her head. I slid my lips down her cheek, nipping and suckling at her neck. She moaned and panted, her body splitting open for me as her fluids dripped down my cock.

I wanted her one last time. I didn't want this quick session to be the last I had of her body.

My pace quickened as her heels dug into my back. Her scent filled my nostrils and tugged at the animal inside of me. I pounded into her body, forcing her up the door as I rendered her motionless. She was moaning and grunting. Her pussy was throbbing around my cock. I could feel her catching me in its grasp as I rolled my hips up, battling between pouring myself into her and waiting until she was done.

"So close. So close. Yes. Like that. Don't stop."

Her whispered pleas sounded like a prayer upon my ears. I released her hands, allowing her to tumble into my body as I slammed into her one last time. I felt my legs contract as I sprayed her throbbing walls, her body shaking in my arms as she kissed the side of my neck. Her pussy milked my cock for all it had as I painted her walls with my mark. I could smell our mingled scent wafting around our bodies.
Our lips connected heavily as I held her against the door, her legs shaking around me as our juices dripped to the floor. I sealed the moment with a last kiss before walking to the bathroom.

***

When I returned back from the shower I spot Lucya sitting on the bed. She has her dress on and her hair is a bit messy. She has a look of fear on her face. I took some steps forward then sat on the bed next to her.

"Why are you doing all this shit, Maximo?" I spot tears leaking from her eyes and it made me feel a kind of dejected to see her crying thus I decided that I won't let her suffer anymore. She needed to be free.

I sighed then threw a glance at her. "I kidnapped you for revenge. Yes, I was using you against my rivals."

There's no change on her look. She was still sobbing and waiting for me to spoke up. "Damon was no one else but your biological father. He hid you from the world because you were the only daughter amongst all his children. Somehow he loved you and did not wanted any harm to touch you until I found you. I referred to use you against him and it was working..."

"Damon was here to kill me." She mumbled.

"I killed his two sons which was supposedly your brothers then you were the only one left so I could manipulated him. He came here to kill you, so I would not have any weapons to used against him."

"How vicious is he?" She tried to speak with her shaking voice.

"Vicious enough that he end up my entire family." My heart ached when I said these words. It hunted while remember that my family was gone.

"Why did you said that he owned you three lives?"

My eyes widened at her. She eavesdropped our conservation. The secret I kept buried was about to be out. I found myself telling her everything-it was because I was in love with her. She changed a lot of things since she entered my life and I am ready to change myself for her sake.

"Damon Doeven murdered, my mother, father and fiancé, Giorgia. We were all living a happy life full of peacefulness and fondness until the dark faith stormed to our family and took away all I had. At that moment Giorgia was three months pregnant and I was ready to do everything but to keep her safe. That night I tried hard to shield her but that monster devour her and killed my parents." Tears rolled down my cheeks. I came back to reality when Lucya's soft fingers cleared my tears.

She rested her head on my shoulder and her hand reached mine, she hold my hand tightly and assured me that what's gone is gone now I needed to be stronger than ever.

"You can call me heartless, beast and the Godfather but deep down I know I am nothing. I'm just a dead man who mourns the death of his loved ones."

"You can't mourn for people who are not present for the entire life. How long can you sob over things that will make you fall apart. You should stand up and fight. Kill him Maximo. I don't need him in my life. All I have for Damon Doeven his hatred. I don't know a glimpse about the man. He was never my father."

"I killed your mother. You should hate me." I raise my voice all of a sudden the fact that made me feel powerless in front of her was causing trouble to me.

She glared me with rage in her eyes.