part 3

Manik start the game,  he spin the bottle , bottle is spinning and all they are looking curiously , when bottle stopped the head was cabir side and the base was nandni s side.

C " to pahla bakra main banunga
Let's see "

Navya and nandni smirked.

Nandni : okay to mr cabir aapka dare ye hai ki aapko jakar manik ki Lap me baithna hai next spin tak .

Navya laughed

C " what ? "

N " kya hua dar lagra hai nahi kar paoge "

Comon cabir tere liye mujhe kuch feel nahi hoga,  baap samjh ke baithjaa.

C " tu bhi majak uda le mera number aane de "

Cabir stand and goes to manik and sit in his lap,  manik feel little uncomfortable.

NV " how are you  feeling cabir "

Navya and Nandni laughed

C " would you girls please spin the bottle "

Nandni spin the bottle when bottle stopped the head was navya side and the base was manik s side, navya looks scared.

C " ab Main uth sakta hu na "

N " yaa sure now you can move , how you feeled manik "

M " ask navya she looks scared "

Nv " chill Man don't waste time,  I am ready for this "

M " okay so your dare is, remove your jacked and go and kiss nandni and you can't wear "

N " what , kiss aur mujhe "

M " yaa tumhe are you scared "

N " not at all,  as I  was said , I am daring and there is no option to loose. "

Navya start removing her jacked and than she goes to nandni, she is hesitate to kiss her , but finally she paste her lips on her and kissed her and manik and cabir start hooting.
After kiss she released her.

N " chill guys abhi to game shuru hua hai , continue Kare "

Navya came back to her place and sat, this time cabir spin the bottle, all they are watching spinning bottle when it's stop, head of the bottle manik s side and the base of the bottle was navya s side.

NV " are waah hamko to badi jaldi badlaa lene ka moka mil gya. "

M " okay dekhte hai tumhara dare "

N " cmon navyaa.......  " nandni hooted for navya.

Nv " to Mr manik aapko cabir ki pent utarni hai aur wo bhi bade pyar se aur agar cabir mna karta hai to jabardasti se "

C " ye to cheating hai,  yaar dare manik hai to mujhe beech me kyu le rahe ho "

NV " sweetheart beech me bhi lenge tumko, beech me aake to tum Lucky mehsus karoge,  Main nandni aur beech me tum "

C " inke iraade to bade Wild hai "

M " okay cabir be ready "

C " abe yaar manik kya kar raha hai mna kar de na "

M " cabir manik ne haarna nahi seekha "

C " accha agar ye wo karne ko bolengi to wo bhi kar dega kya "

M " don't worry ye wo nahi bolengi there are some limits bro, and don't worry pent hee to utarni hai, underwear pahna hai na "

Manik stand and goes to near cabir , take his hand on his belt and start opening his belt,  cabir is feeling awkward.
Manik remove his belt, nandni and navya were laughing,  manik open his jeans button and than he unzipped,  he push cabir on sofa and manik start removing his pent,  after removing his pent manik get back at his place and nandni and navya were still laughing,  cabir is just angry inside but silent outside.

Now cabir was in underwear,  she try to hide himself.

N " it's okay cabir abhi to bahut kuch dikhna baki hai. "

C " wait and watch guys "

NV " don't worry sweetheart it's a game,  and you were said na you are daring "

C " don't worry darling,  game is on "

Manik spin the bottle,  and this time head nandni s side and base was manik s side.

To be continued