part 9

Manik throw nandni on his bed and cabir after her , now both girl are on bed in pnaties, manik goes and came with beer while cabir was on the bed between Navya and nandni.

Nv " aa gaye na beech me "

His penis was navya s side and he place his hand on navya's back and came close to her,  navya's breast touching his chest and his penis between navya's legs under her panty.
While nandni s boob's touching his back and her legs on his.

Manik come on bed,  nandni leave cabir and looked to manik,  manik staring at her boob's and he take a sip of beer and than he drink to her,  some of beer he scattered on her body and on her panty.

Her panty get wet of beer and chilled beer touched her vagina and she feel cold in her body, than manik came upon her and kissed her shoulders,  manik in just underwear.
Cabir and navya on another side of bed,  cabir is desperatly sucking her lips and his penis touching his panty,  she feel current flowing in her body as his penis rubbing of her panty.

M whispered " cabir don't forget to use protection "

C " ohh thanks man for reminding me

Wait a minute babe "

Cabir leave navya and goes to take condom.
Navya came to manik,  manik on his knees on bed. Nandni was behind him and navya infront of him. Nandni kissing his back while navya put her hand in his underwear and grab Her straight penis and start shaking.

Manik Lay on navya and start kissing on her lips,  while nandni take her hand between navya s legs on her panty and start moving her hand.
As nandni rubbing her panty she moaning and manik locking her lips.
Cabir came back with condom and get on bed , he grab nandni from back and his straight penis touched her back , his hand on her boob's and he is pressing nandni s boob's and nandni rubbing on navya s panty.

Cabir take his penis between nandni s legs while nandni on her knees,  his penis under her panty and cabir rubbing his penis between her legs on her panty. Nandni enjoying while cabir is rubbing his penis.

Nandni shifts her focus on manik while cabir take nandni s place on navya and take his hand between her legs and start rubbing on nanvya s panty.

Nandni put her hand on manik s underwear from back and start shaking,  manik turn to nandni and she moved her underwear down and her geint penis get off from his underwear, she came on his penis with her body take his penis between her legs and moving her body,  as his penis rubbing she feel warmth she feel hot.

Manik laying on nandni ,while cabir laying on navya, manik is kissing on her stomach , than her naval . He sucking her naval and than he came to her panty who is wet with beer and manik licking her panty with his tounge,  as he sucking her panty she moan.
Than slowly manik remove nandni s panty and cabir removing navya's panty , navya whispered something cabir s ear and than she turn to nandni,  she came upon her while manik and cabir kissing on navya s shoulders.
Navya is on top of nandni and she insert her fingers in nandni s pussy , nandni moaning in pleasure,  manik goes and place his lips on nandni s lips while cabir kissing navya s back.
Navya moving her middle finger in nandni s pussy and nandni groaning in manik s mouth.
Now cabir take his finger between navya s legs and insert in her vagina and start moving,  navya Also moaning.
As cabir moving and navya groan she start move fast her finger in nandni s vagina.

Cabir place his hand on her boob's and start pressing hardly she enjoying , cabir turn her down on bed and came upon her and place his penis between her vagina and start rubbing between her legs.
While manik doing the same thing with nandni, now manik insert his penis in her vagina and cabir in navya's, and both starting to fucking girls.
Nandni and navya groaning , and to control groan navya start kissing on her lips while manik and cabir gave them hard fuck both girls are kissing each other and moaning in their mouths.
Now manik came on navya and cabir in nandni and start fucking, nandni and navya both are enjoying.
Now manik laying on bed and nandni laying on manik,  manik insert his penis in her while cabir insert in her from her back,  nandni is in between of them two and navya are waiting for her turn,  nandni is moaning in pleasure and screaming in pain.
After some time they leave Nandni and than they start do with navya the same thing but this time navya is on cabir and manik insert in her from back, and nandni playing with herself, caressing her vagina, navya is groaning.
Cabir is stroking from her back and manik is enjoying after some time they feel tired and both manik and cabir laying on bed while navya came on cabir and nandni on manik and they insert their penis in their vagina and start jumping like they are riding a horse.

Both are screaming and moaning at the same time, the penis inside vagina rubbing their they feel hot and after some time they get discharged and nandni laying on his chest in that condition and mavya on cabir.

Nandni s boob's touching his chest and she feel his chest soft touch on her boob's,  after some rest navya and nandni caressing each other while manik and cabir kissing on hers back.
Nandni pressing navya s boobs and she is squeezing her nipples and rubbing on her.
She take her nipples between her lips and start sucking while cabir is kissing on Navya's shoulders.

Nandni push navya on cabir and his penis touch her from back, nandni came upon her while cabir is under navya.  cabir's penis between her legs touching her vagina walls and nandni laying on navya licking her boob's .
Nandni s vagina touching cabir s penis, his tip rubbing nandni's pussy while length rubbing navya's pussy.
Nandni start moving her body and her vagina rubbing of with penis tip and she feel tickle in her body her face expression and voice made that moment sexier.

Now manik grab her down on the bed and start rubbing penis tip on her vagina and she feel ticklish in her body,  her expression become sexier and she becomes horny.

Now they both come in doggy style and manik again insert and start fucking.
He fucking hard nandni while cabir fucking navya,  both girls are screaming and moaning and they experience an orgasm. After some time manik and cabir discharged and they are tired and they sleep.

Next day when manik and cabir woken Up, they found nandni and navya was not their,  they leave a note for manik and cabir.

Note

" thanku for the night "