Part 16

Manik has the remote of that vibrator and he was pressing the vibrator button again and again.

Nav " ahhh ahhhh ummmm "

N " Manik atleast lets play her game "

He presses the stop button and Navya gets some relaxation.

M"  Now we should continue the game "

C " Okay so next dare main karunga aur dare degi Navya "

Nv " hamne bahut pahle se soch ke rakha tha ye dare "

Manik press play button on remote and she again start moaning ahhhh ahhhh ummmm. Then he press stop.

Nv " Manik, tum to dekhna ham kya karte hai "

Manik again press the play ▶️ button and again she moaned , also her expressions was revealing her sexual excitement.

Nv " ahhhhh mmmmm fuck Manik hamko dare to dene do "

M " okay you can give the dare to Cabir "

Nv  while panting. "okay cabir so your dare is. You have to kiss Manik on his lips if Manik has not any problem"

C " what the fuck, i am not a gay "

M ( in his mind ) i know he will not do it's a good chance to increase your chances to win "

Nv " Cabir but this the dare if Manik don't have any problem"

M " i have no problem if cabir can do "

C " Main mar bhi raha hunga tab bhi nahi karungaa"

M " Main hota to main to kar leta "

C " what the fuck Manik, now i should scare.  Listen guys i am not doing this. "

Nv " okay so you are lost to me yayyyy "

C " fuck you Navya"

Nv " okay but later"

C " what "

Nv " ummm nothing , continue the game "

C " in his mind ( tujhe bhi dekh lunga Manik ke bacche. "

M " okay guys so next dare is mine and Cabir will gave me the dare "

C " yeah and i don't want to waste my time so Manik your dare you have to go to our hot neighbour's house and without clothes fully nude and ask for any beer or colddrink for our party "

M " But cabir it's outside dare why we are involving other"

N in her mind ( it's right time to make him loose "

"Itna outside bhi nahi hai if you don't want to do you can simply say no "

C " And yeah she lives alone so don't worry wo akele tujhe maaregi nahi "

M " i am not a loser i can do . What if she call the police "

N " to sorry bolke bta dena Manik ki hamne dare Diya tha "

M " okay i am going "

C " then go for it , do Manik.
Manik ..... Manik.... Cheers for Manik "

Manik remove his shorts and all clothes now he was fully nude and he walk towards to door. Others are exited to see Manik how he will do this. They go after him to see if he is doing or not.

His panis was erect, Manik opened the door and look for both side If someone is coming or not on that floor. Her neighbour Mukti s flat was closer to his so Manik run to the door and press the bell and again came to his room so no one can see him. All are laughing to see him like this. After a minute someone came to the door and opened the door and found no one is there but then she saw Manik who was looking behind from his door.

Manik opened his door and goes her side and enter in her house by pushing her inside and close the gate. He was breathing heavily.

Mu " hey who are you what you want to do "

M " sorry sorry I just came here to ask you if you have something for drink, our beer stock finished so i came to ask you "

Mu " like this nude without clothes
But jo bhi ho you are hot Man "

She came close to Manik and placed her long slender fingers on her bare chest.

Other side

C " i don't know what they are doing inside"

Nv " May be they are doing fun Manik is hot and nude so you can imagine what the will doing inside"

Nandini was feeling Little jealous inside.
Otherside Manik and mukti in her house.
She opened her shorts and then she removed her crop top and after seeing her hot shape Manik lost his senses and he opened her bra and removed her panty, he take her on her Bed and put inside her and he fuck her.

After 10 minutes Manik back with mukti in his arms. And she was also nude like Manik.

M " she also want to join us "

Nandini get more jealous after seeing him with Mukti.

N " But sorry game is almost in ending how she can join us "

M " not in game she will join us in our party "

Mu " yeah ... I am Mukti and i love fun"

To be continued

Hey guys thanku for voting on last part...
This time voting Target is 90 ....
Thanku keep reading and keep voting...