🔥 Part 18 🔥

Nandini : well Mr Manik main pahle se hi janti thi ki tum mujhe harane ke liye kuch bhi karoge to jaisa ki tumne mujhe aaj promise kiya tha tum meri koi bhi ek baat manoge.

Manik : ohh nahin this is cheating yaar. Nandini tum aisa nahi kar sakti

Nandini : lekin main Aisa hi kar rahi hun Manik

M : ok you won

N : yeah i am won ...

She was screaming enjoy while Cabir was doing fun with Navya and Mukti.
But her screaming gets all attention.
Cabir gets shocked and Navya get scared because she new that now Nandini will not spare her, she was a scared because she was thinking now what Nandini will do because Nandini won and Kabir was shocked that how it was possible that Manik loose.

All they came to congratulate her but Nandni already know how happy everyonr was expect Mukti. She was happy although she was not a part of their game she came to Nandini and hug her she was nude.

Nandni : Thanku but ab tum bhi game ka hissa ho to you will also get...

Mukti : wait wait what I will get

N : punishment , because the winner will rule all the looser and you are one of them.

Manik : But she didn't play the game why she should be a part of this.

N : Because she asked Manik
Btw mukti if you are not a part of this then you will be miss all the fun babe.

Mu : i am in , i am part of it.

Cabir and Navya in slow voice : but we are not .....

N : kisi ne kuch bola..

Cabir : yeah I said because you won now we are your slave miss highness now  you can rule over us.

M : yeah but only for one hour.

N : okay Manik sabse pahle mere liye koi acchi si shirt lekar aao.

M : meri shirt...

N : yes tumhari

M : ji your highness

N : Aur tum sab full nude ho jao.

NV : lagta hai hamari to khair nahi aaj.

Manik came with shirt

N : okay now boys will change my clothes and if the boys tried to miss behave with me while changing my clothes I will give them punishment and that can be anything. Come  cabir and remove my clothes.

Cabir came to Nandini as he came closer and going to remove her dress her penis get erect while Manik was feeling jealous because cabir was removing nandini's dress and making her naked.

M : why I am feeling jealous and why she said to do this to cabir why not me dekh lunga.

Cabir removed her dress now she was in bra and skirt. After that she called Manik and told her to wore the shirt.

It was Manik shirt it was long also lose to Nandini but she was looking hot in that attire.

Nandini outfit

After seeing her penis get straight erect and she was laughing while Mukti was staring at his panis.

N : okay Manik now you will be my seat i will sit on you.

M : what the ......

N : No bad words I am your highness.
I can punish you for this say sorry to me

M : sorry miss highness pardon me.

N : okay I forgive you now you do what I said .

Manik game near Nandini and he did as she said Nandini was sitting on his back.

N : Mukti suck Navya s pussy

M : okay your highness

NV : Nandni 😳

Mukti came to Navya and set her on sofa and she kissed on her stomach and then he goes down and start licking her. Cabir was watching them her penis was correct and he  held his penis in his hand.

N : Cabir control your hand you can't do this you can't mast you.

Cabir left his penis and try to control himself. Navya was morning when Mukti was licking her p**** her tongue was rubbing her p**** then see entered in her wall and Navya grown loudly. She get wet she was moaning and screaming.

NV : Fuck Mukti you are a sucker.
Ahhhh

Cabir : what the fuck man main kya karu hila bhi nahi sakta, Inko dekhne se accha hai Manik ko dekh leta hu.

Manik was on his knees and his palm was touching the floor but because of her weight he was bending and now his  straight penis was touching the floor.

Also Nandini was feeling something she put her hand between her legs she was going to out of control so he called Cabir because she wanted to make Manik more jealous.

Cabir came to Nandni , her erect penis was closer to her so in respect of Queen he tried to put his penis down with his hand but as he left it again goes straight towards Nandini, Nandini laugh at his condition. She touched his penis with her fingers and Manik was feeling jealous.

She instructed to Kabir to put his hand inside her panty and Cabir follow the Queen's order. He lift the shirt and open the skirt button unzipped and he insert his hand inside her skirt his fingers was touching her panty. As his fingers touched her panty she felt goes bumps in our body her both hand was placed on Manik bare body.

Also kabhi was at his pic as he touched her private part is start moving his finger over her p**** and then she stopped Kabir and tell tell him to come in a dog position and he think Nandini was asking for doggy style.

C : okay come then

N : what come jao waha saamne aur kutte Bano

C : what .....

N :. Do first what i said.

As manik Heard this he took  a deep breath.

M : Thank god .....

To be continued

Hey guys please vote and comment.

Also again want to inform my readers
Move to Earth and one night stand are my last erotic stories after that i will not write these type erotica.

And about romance with spirit that is already written and i am posting that story 2nd time....

Well still i will write more interesting stories so keep in touch ☺️

Thanku