part 15

After wearing her dress Nandni gets back to her seat and Navya also gets back to her seats.

Nv " okay next dare ham karenge and Nandini will give me the dare"

N " i was waiting for long for this "

Nv " Nandni dare do jyada bura mat dena "

N " don't worry Navy,
So your dare is you Have to peel the Banana and put inside your "

Nv " what nahi, you know na i hate Banana "

N " don't worry babe abhi to tum aur bhi hate karogi suno to, after peel the Banana and put inside your vagina Move 2 or 3 time and then take that banana in your mouth "

Nv " nahi na "

N " haan na otherwise you will loose and looser will ruled by winner and then maybe is se jyada bura ho kuch "

Navya gets scared and she is ready to do the dare , she goes to the kitchen and brings a hard banana and comes outside.
She peel the Banana and made weird face.

N " i know very well tu kha to nahi paayegi ise"

After peel the Banana he lift her skirt, Manik and Cabir and Nandni was looking at her vagina who was shaved. She placed Banana at her vagina and put inside her and moan then she move 3 to 4 times inside out and then remove.
She was looking at the Banana 🍌 she was going to eat but before that she feel to vomit so she gone to washroom and did vomit and came after 5 min.

Nv " so finally Navya haar gai
Okay now who is next, okay main hee karti hu aur cabir mujhe dare dega "

C " okay so i don't want to waste time and Nandni your dare is , you have to put my underwear inside your panty for 20 Min atleast "

N " ohh fuck cabir ka underwear "
Ye kaisa dare hai.

C " aasan hai na yaa nahi kar paogi "

N " are mera matlab itna easy hai "
Fuck easy how i will put his underwear inside my panty, even i can put his lips or his panis inside me but why his underwear, but i have to do i have no t
Other ways i have to win at any cost"

C " are you ready "

M " yeah ofcourse she is "

N "  tumhe to dekh lungi dono ko hee ek bar Jeet jane do "

Okay give me your underwear.

Cabir remove his underwear and gave to Nandni. Nandni hold his underwear in her two fingers.

C " tum to hath me nahi le paa rahi how will you do this dare "

N " Nandni takes his underwear inside her panty and puts it, okay.
now continue ? "

C " okay next is me and Manik will give me the dare "

M " okay cabir be ready for dare "

I know cabir will not take mine inside his mouth and also he can't repeat my dare against me so he will easily refuse to do the dare.

C " yeah Manik i am ready"

M " okay cabir so you have to take mine inside your mouth"

When Manik said this Navya and Nandni laugh hard at Cabir.

C " Tu pagal hai kya chutiya hai kyaa, ye kya bakwas dare hai, main haar hee maan leta hu par ye dare nahi karunga"

M " what yaar cabir see the girls how Nandni lick her pussy"

N " ahhh fuck don't remind me Manik "

C " I will not do continue karo"

M " okay then continue"

Nv " okay next hum Manik dega dare "

M " okay so your dare is Put this vibrator inside your pussy for 10 minutes "

Nv " tum jyada pareshan to nahi karoge na nahi to Nikal jaayega "

M " i can do anything just you do this "

Navya take that small vibrator from Manik and put inside her vagina, after she inserted the vibrator Manik start tease her.

To be continued

This time I am setting a voting target
Target is 70 votes and i will continue the story.....

Help me to reach this Target....