part 14

Then she sat in his lap , his panics touching her from behind her ass. She feels goosebumps close her eyes and bite her lower lips. Manik sigh and tried to calm himself.

M " let's continue" in a muffled voice he said.

Nandni was feeling a little angry at Navya before but after seeing Manik in this condition she was laughing. While Navya was enjoying it.

N " okay let's continue"

C " okay  i will do the next dare and Nandini will give me the dare "

N " i also want to have some fun , while Manik and Navya are busy Let's cabir to have fun with me and also it made her jealous "

Nv " yeah Nandni kuch khatarnak sa dare dena "

N " yeah of course aisa dare dungi ki cabir pura nahi kar paayega "

Manik was just quite he didn't say anything or maybe he was not in the condition to say anything he was just waiting when 10 min will get passed and Navya was moving her body, his panis brushing her body and getting hard.

C " okay Nandini let see what dare you will give me "

N " wait cabir 1 min "

Nandni goes to the kitchen, cabir got scared he was thinking what Nandni will bring from kitchen for her dare. Nandini came back with a bowl of ice. Cabir got some chill after seeing that it was only ice.

N " So Cabir your dare , you have to take this in your mouth ......"

C " Bas , ye to bahut easy hai "

N " let me finish Cabir "

C " okay "

N " so you have to take this in your mouth and you have to move this ice cube on my body for toe to my lips and you will reach with this ice cube from toe to legs then thigs then panty, means you have to move this ice cube on my body from down to up, jab tak ye finish nahi hoga you have to do, aur agar nahi kar paaye to tum haar jaoge "

C " fuck yaar mar gaye "

N " So are you ready "

Cabir stand and came close to Nandni.

C " yeah i am ready "

N " but i am not ready "

C " ohh so you don't want to do this then i won "

N " No , i am not ready means first i have to remove my dress then you start "

Manik and Navya looking at them , she remove his one piece dress and now she was only in Bra and pnaty. Cabir mouth was opened he was just looking at her breast, he lost and his hand move toward her breast but she hit on his hand.

N " Mr Cabir dare and karo "

Cabir take one ice cube in his mouth and start to move from her toe and then slowly slowly he he was moving toward her leg. The eyes cube was very cool and it was not easy to hold regular in the mouth also when he reached at her thighs his lips and ice cube touching her and she feel sensation in her body.

Cabir was moving that ice cube on her thighs and he was going up and then he move toward her panty she was taking deep breath, as he reached at her panty the ice cube drop from his mouth and she get some chill.

N " So still you want to continue"

C " yes I want continue and i will complete this dare "

N "  wow yaar it was amazing ummm
This game is fun "

Manik was just looking towards them and behaving weird because of weird feeling because Navya was sat in his lap.
He wanted to control himself because he was known that if he loose his self control he will fuck her and losse.
Navya was moving her body now his straight panis was down her vagina and slowly brushing hers.

Cabir take another ice cube and then again start and again fail and then again another cube again he reached at her panty. When he reached her panty Nandni who was standing, sat on the sofa and leaned on her back but cabir was still holding the ice cube.

C " Thodi der ke liye Nandini ki panty ke upar hee ice cube ko hold karke rakhta hu Nandni ko bhi to samjh aana chahiye ki dare kisko diya hai"

Cabir hold the ice cube at her panty for some time , her panty getting wet because ice cube was melting or maybe Nandni. Ice cube and cabir lips touching her panty. She was feeling her vagina get cold but inside she was feeling a fire but still her mind was working and still she was in control.

C "  before it get melt i have to move this to her mouth"

Cabir start Moved again from her panty to stomach and then on her navel, from stomach to before her breast his lips and ice cube was brushing her body and she was feeling the sensation in her body.

Other side 10 min was completed and then Manik push Navya little forward and she realised that 10 minutes were passed. After completing the dare Manik got relexed now he was looking to cabir who was reached at Nandni s boobs.

He was moving the ice cube between her breast line then her neck and then finally he reached at her lips. His lips meet with her and now the ice cube was in her mouth.Nandini pushes him gently.

N " okay your dare is complete you won "

C " yeah i won "

Cabir get back and sat on sofa. Manik was still looking at Nandni her wet panty he was looking, and Nandni look Manik that he is continuously looking at her panty. She wore his dress again and Manik lost his view. Navya and Nandini also get back to her seats.

To be continued