🔥 Part 19 fire 🔥

Nandini : come here Mukti and let Manik lick your pussy , and Manik you have to stay in this position. I will still sit on your waist only mukti will help you.

Mukti : ji, your highness.

Mukti came to Manik and she put her pussy at his mouth, she touching her p**** on his mouth she was brushing her lower lips on his lips. She grab his hair while doing this. She moaned in pleasure and Nandni was enjoying like he was watching a live movie.

N " Navya give a blow job to cabir "

Nv " okay nandu"

N " i am your queen don't call me by name otherwise i will punish you "

Nv murmured " ek ghante ki baat hai fir btate hai tujhe "

N " are you saying something"

Nv " we are all your slaves your highness we will do what you want "

Navya came close to cabir and took his in her mouth she was licking his panis  and she did more than 5 minutes.

N " cabir came to me,  removed my clothes and touched my body.

Kabir followed her order as she said he came and started removing her clothes. Manik was getting jealous.
Mukti was getting tired because for more than 10 minutes she was doing what Nandni told her.

N " you did very hard work and you should be rewarded , ask  what you want. "

Mukti smirked she was  a naughty girl , as Nandni said this she smiled. She was thinking something in her mind something naughty.

Mu " Anything your highness "

N " yeah anything just ask for it "

Mu " I wanna f** you your highness , I want to kiss you on your hot red lips I want to remove your bra "

N " are you sure you want to do this "

Mu " yes Queen , with you.

After hearing her words Manik got more jealous , he laid down suddenly and Nandni fell down.

M " sorry I am tired now I can't tolerate  this.

N " you make me fall down idiot, Mukti come to me give me your hand  and Manik you and Cabir go and fuck Navya i want to hear her loud screaming.
I want to spend some quality time with my Babe "

Mukti blush as she hear this and Navya got scared. Mukti take her hand in her she was nude while Nandni was in bra and panty. Mukti placed her lips on her and start sucking her.

She was kissing her passionately. Nandini held her tightly while she was doing this. Manik Kabir and Navya looking at them Manik was shaking his panis and Kabir was doing the same.
While Navya was fingering.

C " what are you doing Manik , Queen give us orders"

M " then we should follow "

They grab navya and take her on the sofa , Manik was sucking her breast while Cabir was fingering her and she was moaning in pleasure. They put inside her pussy and start fucking her.

Cabir was kissing while Manik was thrusting inside her and she was moaning in cabir s mouth. After that Cabir took charge he also did the same but in different positions.

Other hand mukti and Nandini

Nandini was in bed and Mukti removed her bra and started sucking her tiny boobs she was moaning slowly.
Then she removed her p**** and started kissing between her legs.
Now Nandni started kissing her , she kissed her collarbone her boobs her nipples, she was licking her boobs while her hand was between her legs and she was rubbing her fingers on her pussy that made Mukti weak and needy. She inserts her fingers inside her that makes her moan a little louder.
Nandini was moving her finger inside her pussy and she was rubbing her cunt.
Now she was moaning louder and Cabir and Manik get excited to hear her moans but despite this Manik was looking the time. He was waiting when 1 hour will over because now his eyes on Nandni. Both Manik and Cabir made  Navya tired , they fucked her well she was feeling exhausted because she did fingering before and now Manik and Cabir did with her.

Nandni grab her hand and move her hand between her legs now both girl was kissing eachother and also fingering each other , Manik and Cabir sitting on the floor watching them.

C " Manik agar modi ji dekhte to kya bolte "

M " kya bolte "

C " tu reels nahi dekhta naughty wali"

M " nahi tu bta kya bolte "

C " wo bolte waah kya scene hai aur Rahul Gandhi bolta Maja aaya "

M " rahul gandhi wala maine dekha hai "
C " wo khatam wala bhi dekha hai "

M " haan , shuru in dono ladkio  ne kiya khatm ham karenge "

To be continued