🔥 Part 20 🔥

It was one minute left in one hour , the time was ending of her rule. But the queen was enjoying her moment with Mukti while Manik was counting the numbers.

M " 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 go ... "

As time up Manik and Cabir both stand and come close to Nandni and Mukti who are still kissing each other.
Manik grabs Nandni by her waist and keeps her aside from Mukti and Cabir grabs Mukti.

Nandini " i am your queen what are you doing i will punish you "

M " Queen ka time over ho gya already tumne bahut punish kar liya mujhko"

N " ohh fuck 1 hour ho gaya "

M " yes "

He placed his lips on her and started sucking her lips badly her eyes opening wider when he was kissing her.
His erect panis touching her  body between her legs, she was feeling the sensation , Manik was giving her.
She was feeling where his panis exactly, on her body.

Her tongue was exploring her mouth deeply , she was feeling her warm breath. She lifts her arms and pushes her closer. Her arms were crossing across his waist , behind his back.
His fingers moved across her body inside her naval and then he put his finger between her leg and started rubbing her pussy with his fingers while his lips was caressing her nipples.
Her heart was thumping louder, her heartbeat was Faster, she was moaning in a deep pleasure. His mouth and fingers continued to explore her deep. His one hand between her legs ,  one on her breast one of her boob in his mouth. He was giving her unbearable pleasure and she was just moaning, she dug her nails in his back in excitement. More than half an hour he suck her breast give her those unbearable sensation.

His tounge reached down , he was kissing on her inner thighs. She grabbed his head , her fingers were in his hair.
She knew that where his tongue was going next, her heartbeat was Faster.
He was kissing between her legs , his tongue was rubbing her cunt she felt his tongue deep inside , touching inside her pussy, licking  every inch of her pussy and every time she felt more and more pleasure. She was moaning louder in pleasure. If boys hear her voice they will masterbute for sure. Manik removed her tongue and put his fingers inside her pussy and start rubbing inside her to make her more wet , his fingers was doing magic for her and she get more wet. He pull her and put her legs down on the floor while bed supported her back and now manik was standing on the floor and his panis just inches away from her legs.

He placed his hard panis on her pussy and start rubbing over her pussy she was  moaning in pleasure. No one was disturbing them they are only Manik and Nandni. Others were busy with each other. Mukti Cabir and Navya fucking each other. Cabir was lucky he was fucking 2 girls at a time and both were hot but Manik was just only doing with Nandni.

HE bent down over her body and kissed her stomach and then moved down and between her legs he was kissing her passionately. His tounge was rubbing her pussy and makes her more wet and needy. He spank on her pussy and she scream and then again he did same.
He put his tounge inside her pussy and moving inside her pussy. Her moan make his panis more hard.

He removed his tongue and told her to sat  down on her knees on the bed while he was standing on the floor.
She did as he ordered she came in the position her both legs were making a triangle. She was on a bed corner and he was standing near to her holding his hard cock in his hands.
He take his cock between her legs and touched to her pussy from down.
She grab him from waist and start moving her body , Her pussy was rubbing his cock passionately. She was loosing her all self control and he was so.

Then he entered her pussy and she screamed " ahhhhh " he was moving inside her pussy , increasing pace. He was stroking hard in standing position.
Then he changed to next position, she bent down on bed and she entered in her pussy from back. He fucked her hard.

Other hand cabir was doing with Navya and Mukti and that night they fucked.

# i think this erotic story shoud be end here.