Part 11

Cabir and Manik

C" Manik so what is the plan today "

M " Today we will follow them , i that billionaire girl will not sit at home at night "

C " so we are going to nearby hee house "

M " yeah cabir that's what my plan is "

C " then lets go Manik "

Manik and Cabir leave after sometimes they are just some meters away from Murthy Vila.

At bunglow gate there were 2 sequrity guard, out of two one came towards Manik and Cabir side , which are other side of road where was a small shop.

C " how we will know that Nandini is going "

M " see one guard is coming"

C " Manik he is coming toward us what should we do "

M " don't worry he is coming to buy something at this shop May be pan masala aur fir drinking tea or anything "

That guard came to the shop and ask for tea. Manik called him a side.

"Boliye sir "

M " you are the Murthy bunglow sequrity guard"

" Yes sir aapko kya kaam hai"

M " just give me sign when Nandini leave from house "

" Main aapko kyon bataun aur vaise bhi Nandni madam khud drive karti hai, wo driver ko sath nahi le jaati"

M " then it's already sorted , we can see clearly when they will leave"

" Aap unke baare me kyu puch rahe hai mujhe madam ko batana padega"

Manik take his hand in pocket and take out some money and gave to that guard, after seeing money he was very happy.
It was almost 5000 ruppes.

M " don't tell anyone to anything, i am her friend i want to surprise her "

" Kisi ko nahi btaunga main "

After the guards leave

C" if he tell to Nandni,then whet happened. "

M " if he tell then Nandni will know that we are following her and she may be think that we are like her or crazy.
I just want that when we meet to them they should be think that we met accidentally "

C " okay i got it "

It was evening time almost 7 pm , the sun was sat. Guard give a sign before her car came outside and when he opened the gate they found Nandni was driving the car and Navya was also in her car.

M " let's go cabir "

They sit in their car and start to follow them.

Other side

Nv " yaar why your brother is so busy always, he always wanted to do with me but when we make plan he is busy "

N " also your brother is busy , i mean which girl will wait for him till 10 and what is the time to came "

Nv " so you said no "

N " yeah i said no , he said before making any plan atleast you can ask me "

Nv " then what we will do "

N " Blind date , May be last time jaisa kuch ho jaaye "

Nv" i hope last time me hee pahunch jaaye "

After sometime they reached in club and after them Manik and cabir also reached that club.

C " ohh so these girls came in club "

M " let's shocked them "

Manik and Cabir entered in the club , there was so much rush it was difficult to find someone.

C " how we will found them "

M " they just arrived yet so definitely they will go for drink"

Manik and Cabir also goes for drink, they saw Nandni and Navya from behind they walk towards them. They reached some distance from Nandini and Navya and ask for drink they ask for a specific brand that was not available thier nd make a little issue to get her attention of Nandni and Navya who was enjoying her drinks.

First Nandni saw Manik and he spill drink from her mouth at Navya in stock.

Navya" what the hell Nandni you bitch "

Navya spill some drink from her glass on her dress "

N " what the hell Navya i didn't do intentionally , look behind"

Navya looks behind she get shocked when she found Manik and Cabir was their. She turn to Nandni and apologies for her mistake.

N " our dress ruined what we will do,
Oh no manik saw me he is coming toward me "

She started to look here and their.

Nv " both are coming? "

N " yes what they will think our dress ruined "

Manik and Cabir came to them.

M " Hey girls you here"

N " hello we live in Mumbai but how you are here"

M " we also live in Mumbai but only me and dhruv not our family"

C " what about your dress it not looking good "

Nv " just spill little drink"

M " well it's not little you are wet in beer i think"

Manik and Cabir removed their coat and offer both of her to cover their emberrasment. They came outside from club.

Nandni in her mind

" Do I missed him so much really? He appeared. Well jo bhi ho now i don't waste my time with other i know he will also want to do with me. "

M " what happened Miss Nandni "

N " thanku "

Nandini and Navya at same time said thanku to them and both of them said it's okay no need to thanku , it was our duty to cover your extra Beauty and both of girl laugh.

N " what do you mean by extra Beauty"

M " umm in your wet dress you were looking hot so that's why I said extra Beautiful and i don't wanted everyone look you extra Beautiful"

Nandini blush after this compliment.

Nv " Nandni now what to do yaar what we will do , i was get bored that's why i came with you here but now , i don't want to go home and bored again. "

Cabir and Manik found opportunity in this.

C " well you can came with us in our flat"

N " but our dress and what we will do "

M " don't worry you can Change your dress at our flat or we can buy something for you "

N " Navya i am going with Manik and you came with Cabir in my car"

To be continued