Part 12

Nandini and Manik get in Manik's car, Navya and Cabir in other car. After getting in the car manik said to her Now you can remove the coat now no one is here to see your extra Beauty. Nandini blush she knows  he was flirting with her. Nandini removes the coat her dress was still wet because Navyaa spilled her whole glass beer at that time. Manik was looking at her breast where dress was wet.

" What are you looking at me " she asked him. " I am just looking , how you are uncovering your beauty " he replied.

N " If you said i will totally uncover my self. " In his ear she said .

M " don't worry i will do that Manik also whispered in her ear "

She got goosebumps when after hear this she was imagining. Manik was driving the car slowly because he wanted to do the fun at the same time with her.

N " Stop the car "

M " what happened"

N " stop the car Manik , i want to drive "

M " girl you drive me crazy and now you want to drive the car "

She blushed, Manik stopped the car.

M " you can drive but i have one condition "

N " what condition "

M " i will not leave my seat and you have to drive "

N " what If i said no "

M " then today i will gave you a task and you have to do "

N " And what if I said yes to your condition "

M " Ummm okay then you will gave me a task and i will do "

N " umm intresting
Okay i will drive on your condition "

M " where are Cabir and Navya "

N " i think they will be doing romance.
Now let me drive. I drove you crazy now i will drive you horny "

She came in Manik's lap at driver seat, she put mask on her face so No can't recognise her. She start drive the car. She was feeling sensation when her body was rubbing with his, also manik was feeling the same. He felt his get  hard. He placed his hand on his waist. Nandini was also enjoying this. She was driving where road was not good. Manik was moving his hand on her legs. She wore a one piece dress that was knee lenth. Manik take his hand on her breast and start pressing. She was lost now she was feeling horny. She applied brake.

M " what happened"

N " Now we are entering in a crowdy place ,maybe police will be there. Now please you drive "

M "okay let me drive "

She left his lap and came to his seat , she was looking outside and smiling in embarrassment. She was feeling horny but she control herself that time.

Manik was also smiling, he was looking at her. He was thinking what she will told him to do as she kept her words.

They reached at Manik flat , Manik park the car and then they move toward lift.
Manik flat was at 12 floor they were only two in the lift also there was No camera in the lift. They lood eachother and then they kissed eachother in excitement.
They were passionatly Kissing each other. He was moving his hand on her body on her waist. While her hand was on his cheeks. They kissed till they reached the 12th floor and left eachother. Manik moved to his flat with Nandni. He open the gate they entered in the flat and close the gate and again they start kissed eachother. They were kissing eachother and walking towards the room while kissing. They reached in room and still kissing. Suddenly something hit in her mind and she stopped Manik. Manik still tried to kissed her but he stopped Manik.

M " what happened "

N " wait Manik, be patient"

M " okay so what is today plan "

N " we will live here today for whole night"

M " And your family they will not concerned for you "

N " they are out of country for something and my brother also not at home so today i can spend whole night here no one will ask me "

After sometime Navya and Cabir reached their. Manik open the door he thought delivery boy came to delivered the food which he ordered but he saw the parcel in Cabir hand.

C " i received the parcel on your behalf"

Cabir and Navya came inside, and they start their dinner.

To be continued