Chapter 20

Chapter 20

(Y/N PoV)

"So, what is this?" Gohan asked, bit confused.

"Healing tank. It will bring this idiot back to his full strength." Vegeta explained, the tank slowly filling up with water.

"Yet it will take a while," I continued "it looks like it's an older model. Don't they have a newer one?" I asked,

"Nope. I looked through the whole ship, not a single one is newer than this. Some of them are even older." Victoria said.

"A shame, but oh well. We still can go up against Frieza and win." I shrugged.

"Hey, where is Bulma?" I noticed, that we keep forgetting about Bulma. If we don't remember about her, we'll might just leave her here and it would be a pain in the ass to do so.

"Probably sulking in some hole." Krillin answered, making Gohan elbow him.

"OW. What? It's probably true."

"I have a question. What happened to the newer model?" Gohan asked.

"Blew it the fuck up." Vegeta answered.

"What, did it have an opiniom?" Krillin grinned,

"Fuck off. Now...strip."

"What.Did.You.Say?" I slowly turned to an alive Vegeta.

"I have body armour." he said.

"Oh, less awkward." said Krillin.

I grabbed the new body armour and discarded the old clothes. I don't really like spandex, but oh well what can you do.

"You know, something just occured to me."

"What?" Gohan and me turned to Krillin.

"We are still on Namek."

"And?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Well, it just feels like we've been here for a year, you know?" he explained his view.

"But we've been here for like what, six days?" Victoria asked, coming out of another room, changed.

"That's what I was thinking!" Krillin added.

"Wait, do I look like that guy, who landed with Vegeta? I forgot his name." Krillin then turned to Vegeta.

"Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta?" Krillin repeated it a few times, while Vegeta had seemingly a Vietnam Flashback and started to get angry.

"Nappa." growled Vegeta.

"Ah yes, Nappa. Weird name, but I'm not the one to judge." shrugged Krillin.

"Shouldn't we focus on a way to use the Dragon Balls?" Gohan remarked.

 "I mean, there is little Green but..."

"Krillin."

"And I think I sense some hostility coming from there."

"Krillin!" Gohan yelled.

"Fine! Enjoy your company."

"I'll do, thank you very much." replied Gohan with a sense of sass.

"Do not get yourself killed, I do not wanna get happy because of you." Vegeta sighed.

"You look like you're in a bad mood. Maybe you should take a nap." Victoria remarked.

Vegeta turned to her slightly angry, "Maybe you should- actually that doesn't sound too bad." he said after thinking about it.