Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Fighting Raditz and the Saibamen!
Bulma and the other Z-Fighters!

(Y/N PoV)

I landed near Piccolo and Goku.

"(Y/N), Kakarot, this is your last chance. Join me. Let us take over the planet and then go home." said Raditz.

"No, I don't think we will." I said.

Then, Piccolo and Goku started to take over part of their clothes.

'Must be their weighted clothing.' I thought.

Suddenly, Raditz planted something in the ground.

"What are you doing? You don't look like the gardening type." Piccolo laughed.

"You're right, I'm not. But I do want to have some kind of teammates in this battle. Even if they're just some kind of plants." he answered.

My eyes went wide, because I knew what it was.

'B-But how?' I thought.

The ground started to crack and out of the cracks crawled out green little monsters.

"These are called Saibamen. They're as strong as me, so I'm pretty sure I won, right?" said Raditz, while grinning.

'Looks like I need to show off a bit.'

"No, not really. Piccolo, Kakarot, take care of Raditz. I'll take care of the Saibamen." I said.

"Are you sure? They're as strong as-" Piccolo started, but I decided to cut him off.

"Yes I am. Take care of Raditz." I said and flew off.

All of the Saibamen followed me for a while, before I turned around and cut one of them in half with my KI Blade.

I smirked and started my onslaught.

I cut a second one in half, after it attacked me.

A third came from behind and wanted to make a Yamcha out of me, but I dodge in time.

I blast it into oblivion with a simple, but strong, KI Blast.

A fourth one came into my view, so I decided to go into Hand-to-Hand combat with it. I punched it few times until I kicked it and finished the small fight with a Kamehameha.

The fifth one knew it was outmatched, so it started to run.

I just got a sadistic smile and quickly got infront of it.

I kicked it back and fired a Riot Javelin, which blew the Saibamen to pieces.

The last one didn't go down without a fight and it threw a few KI Blasts.

I dodged all of them, went right infront of the Saibamen and used Tyrant Lancer to turn it into nothing but ash.

Few seconds after I finished the Saibamen, a huge power level appeared next to Raditz.

'Gohan!' I flew back.

As I arrived back at the battlefield, I saw Gohan headbutting Raditz's chest.

"My space armor!" yelled Raditz in pain.

"We get it, you're from space!" yelled Piccolo from a distance, while charging his Special Beam Cannon.

Suddenly, few Saibamen came out of the ground and tried to attack Piccolo, so I protected him, by kicking all of them few metres from him away.

"Thanks." he said.