Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Lord Popo And Kami's Spaceship!
Goodbye Gohan! See you soon!

(Y/N PoV)

While Goku is still recovering, Gohan started to call me her big brother.

'I understand, I look younger than Goku. But that doesn't ignore the fact, that I'm her uncle!' I thought.

'Just let her call you big brother, okay?' I couldn't say no to my sister and just accepted how Gohan sees me.

While both Goku and Gohan were in the hospital everyone visited once a day and stayed for few hours.

I wanted to train, but Bulma always said how Gohan was asking if I would come.

Finally I decided to come more often too and this resulted in Gohan hugging me most of the time and Goku asking about how life was on planet Vegeta.

The weird thing was, Gohan was blushing every time I talked to her.

Hell, even if I looked at her she would blush.

I just dismissed it and thought she was just shy, because if it was the other thing...

Oh boi, I'm gonna have FBI on my ass.

One day when I came to the hospital, I noticed that everyone was here.

The doctor came and said that Goku had one more visitor.

"What do you mean? Everyone is-" Goku got cut off by a voice.

"Hello Maggots." I turned around and saw the one and only Lord Popo.

Of course Goku started to slightly freak out.

"Now listen here maggots. I know how to bring your friends back."

"Oh wow! You can bring-" Krillin got scared when Lord Popo glared at him.

"For that you need to get on Kami's home planet, Namek." he explained.

"I'm sorry Mr. Popo, but I never heard of a planet called Namek." said Bulma.

"Oh look. A woman who doesn't know any better. What are the odds?" said Lord Popo.

"To be fair, I never heard of a planet like that too." said Krillin.

"Oh look. A woman who doesn't know any better. What are the ods?"

*bing*

"Damn it, walked right into that."

"I am the only one, who knows where Kami's old ship is...and this carpet is only made for two." said Lord Popo, menacingly.

"We should make the decision diploma-" Bulma got cut off by everyone besides me in the room.

"Bulma."

"Bulma."

"Bulma."

"Bulma."

"Bulma."

"Bulma."

"Bulma."

She looked at me with pleading eyes.

I smirked.

"Bulma." I said, making her annoyed.

"W-Well, I still have a Saiyan Space Ship! I only need to type in these coordi-"

Suddenly a loud boom was heard and the channel we watched to oversee the space pod went dark.

"Well, well, well, look at that. Someone ran out of options."