Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Time with Bulma!
Watching over Gohan!

(Y/N PoV)

"(Y/N), wake up." I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes and sat up.

Looking around, I finally noticed, that Bulma was sitting on my lap with only a T-Shirt and panties.

I was wearing a T-Shirt and shorts from Mr. Briefs, because I only had two sets of Saiyan Armor.

"Do I need to?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Yes. We'll go to the city to buy you some clothes. After that, you can do whatever you want to." she said.

I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and felt the water go down my face.

Few seconds later, I felt two slender arms go around my body and two orbs pressed against my back.

"Oh my, you're even more trained than Goku." she noticed, tracing my abs with her fingers.

"Do humans go into the showers of others?" I asked.

"No, at least not always." she said.

I rolled my eyes and continued showering.

Bulma was of course trying things, but I just went Itachi style.

No, I didn't kill her whole family, I tapped her forehead.

She blushed, while I changed into some normal clothes, that again, were from Mr. Briefs.

I went to their kitchen, only to find Ms. Briefs making a giant breakfast.

"Good morning Ms. Briefs." I greeted.

She turned around and smiled very brightly.

"Good morning (Y/N). How was the night?" she asked.

"Better than what I was used to." I answered, went to the table and sat down.

"Breakfast is almost ready, so could you get Bulma down?" she asked.

I got slightly annoyed, but nonetheless went back to the room, where me and Bulma slept.

Without knocking I went in, only to see Bulma completely naked and bend over, trying to get her panties.

I saw practically everything in the shower, but this time I got better view.

She turned around blushing madly.

"C-Could y-y-you a-at le-east knock n-next t-time?" she stuttered.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Let me make you remember, you went into the shower with me." at that, she blushed even more.

'What the hell.'

'I agree.' said my sister.

"Breakfast is almost ready, so come on, chop chop." I said.

She quickly got dressed and went back to the kitchen with me.

We sat at the table with the rest and began to eat.

(Timeskip: *in Joseph's voice* Oh my God!)

Me and Bulma were right now in West city and started to buy different kinds of clothes.

I held all of my and her clothes.

'Really? My Kami.'

'(N/N)-kun, don't be like that. Be a gentleman and maybe you can do more than just look.' said my big sister.